When he's having a bad day

Clawd Wolf

-He hugs you like no tomorrow. You also give him a lot of headpats. He's so cute when he's grumpy..!

Deuce Gorgon

-You play with his hair... well.. his snakes. He likes it and makes him smile a lot. The snakes like it too! You also compliment him a lot and try to keep him cool, so that he doesn't get detention or in other trouble.

Heath Burns

-You make sure to laugh at his jokes and give him complimets on the smallest things. You also make sure to stay at his side and give him as much attention as physically possible.

Jackson Jekyll/Holt Hyde

Jackson Jekyll

-He usually doesn't get mad, only when he gets bullied. It has mostly stopped, but when it happens you threaten to kill everyone in the room and then yourself. How's that possible? Nobody knows. Not even you. Then you drown him in compliments.

Holt Hyde

-You listen to his favorite music and tell stories you've collected for Spectra but were rejected. He likes it when you tell stories as he loves your voice and loves to listen to you. You two usually just chill and talk on those days.

Neighthan Rot

-You treat him like a king. You do everything he wants. You are glued to him and hug him like there's no tomorrow. You play with his hair and ears, sometimes with his horn too.