⛓Preface + Warnings⛓

WARNING: This fic is rated 18+! Do not attempt to follow or comment without confirming you're an adult in YOUR BIO or you'll be blocked + comments deleted. You are responsible for curating your own online experience, however, this is my way of maintaining a safer environment. I'll also add that I do NOT allow reposts, so if this book is on any account other than my own, it is stolen.

Continued: To prevent future argument attempts, I will make a few things very clear here; My books are marked as Mature, meaning they are not visible unless the Mature filter is off. It obviously is not 100% foolproof in deterring minors, which is why I make the warnings and use site-provided tools to curate better. My books are NOT for education purposes, but for an adult audience's entertainment as they contain many unrealistic themes and standards. It also just isn't safe for minors to be interacting with my works (or really reading them either but yanno) and if they can't respect these types of boundaries, they do not belong on the internet unsupervised.

I put these rules in place because 1.) minors were leaving sexual comments on my books, and others were interacting because they were under the impression the minor was also an adult, and 2.) I've had minors tell me my books 'corrupted' them. I don't think I need to explain the many ways why that is wrong if you know anything about internet safety. That's also none of my damn business, I'm not the person to talk to about those things.

If you have any further questions, please see the FAQ chapter in my Book of Books where some things are better clarified! (。・∀・)ノ゙

Content Warnings: This book contains minor blood, injury, profanity, mentions of dysphoria, sex, and kink. Each chapter containing a sex scene will have an additional warning and list of kink(s) present + the type(s) of sex that occurs.