Chapter 9

Ayesha's POV

After seeing anushka in front of my eyes now I still can't believe that I am not alone my best friends are also here for me. After coming to my room we started to fill each other with the events that occure in this whole month. As we were called for dinner. We saw that everyone was already present there so without wasting any time we also take our seat and started to fill our stomachs with the mouthwatering food in front of us. As we were talking among ourselves it was so funny to see their confused face as they were not able to understand even a word as we talk in English. This is great now even if we plan something against them while seating with them then also they will never be able to find it out. After mently laughing we just continued to ignore everyone present their.

After filling our stomach as we  were making our way towards my room we were stopped by a lady. O so she is Ruqaiya begam about whom I have heard from servents. As she arrogently make her way towards us everyone stopped everything they were doing and started was us with great interest. It is just so cliche damn by just looking at her I can tell you that she is like the queen bee of the school. Always showing off about her and braging about her boyfriend etc etc. This palace is just like a high school filled with hormonal teenagers in adults body.

Ruquaiya begam- So you are jalals new toy let me introduce my self I am Begam ruquaiya , jalals best friend and first wife. And this harams head everything here happens according to me. As now you are also a member here so now you also have to follow my orders like everyone.

Ayesha- well what will you if we don't follow your orders. Well you shall also know me but for some help let me introduce you I am ayesha. And a minister in your kings court. Well as you are his first wife and best friend I just think that you must always be busy sometime while giving him advice like a best friend or sometime warming his bed like a good wife. But I just think that the second one is hard you are not able to do it nicely as you can see that here your best friend cum husband have many wife's  just to do that I think so.

As these words come out of ayesha mouth everyone was silent. It was like silence before the storm. No one in their whole life have talked to begam ruquaiya like that. As everyone came back to their senses only to be shocked that as jalals first begam rised her hand on the latest one to slap her she was only to be stopped by the musician who is also shehanshahs new wife's best friend. After clutching ruquaiyas hand tightly anushka and ayesha once again started to talk in their own language leaving them all confused once again. But it was like they were talking what to do next with ruquaiya. And it was like they have decided to let this thing slip once anushka jerked ruquaiya's hand only to stumbled her back a little by the sudden force.

Anushka- Well it's good for you that we both are not in mood to fight today otherwise after rising your hand on my bestie you have just asked yourself a broken hand. I will just suggest you to never ever try to repeat it.

As the best friend duo left the place after the drama their stood everyone with shocked faces . Some were afraid that maybe these two being naive have done a mistake of tempting ruquaiya and now they surely will have to face her anger. But obe thing that all were sure was that these two in the palace are like walking talking storms that is going to create a havoc here. Now they just pray for their safety from both jalal and ruquaiya. And in the corner stood a very shocked jodha as she thought that both of them were innocent and naive. She was in her room when her headmaid and best friend moti bhai have informed her that both the girls were in front of ruquaiya begam as the good soul she is she decided to protect them if begam ruquaiya try to does something wrong only to be stay uprooted on her place after hearing their replies. Now she was sure that these both girls are not in any danger but they can be very dangerous if provoked. She was happy by seeing them protecting each other it was just like two sisters protecting each other from the problems in the world. While having a smile on her face she also make her way towards her chamber only after making a decision to have a good talk with them both tomorrow morning.

Third person's POV

As ruquaiya reached her room she was like a volcano . After seeing her in this condition jalal who was waiting for his best friend to spend some time alone cone near her only to get the answer that made her blood boiled. That girl she just insult his best friend with her stupid fellow while using such words. As both of them were fuming they decided to plan and the plan was to separate both the girls dso that they will spill each others secret and they will be able to get their revenge. After making plans both jalal and ruquaiya were on her bed naked after their continues round of intercourse . As sleep made her way towards them their were two best friends while making plans to split another and the other was making ways to find their another best friend.

While our handsome man yash was having to deal with a lot. First these kingdom works then the spies that he have alloted to get some news about the girls and another thing was his father and mother always pestering him to get married. After so much time they have understood that their prince was already in love with someone and will only marry her. As yash show them his mobile both of them were also shocked after seeing the box with portraits inside it. But as they saw the girls picture both were firstly hesitate after seeing her dressing sense but agreed nonetheless as yash's happiness was what matter the most to them.

***
So how's it.
Do you want some funny scenes in which they are gonna prank someone. Do tell me.