Chapter 1

Ayeshas POV

I was in my very own personal heaven but as it is said that good things don't last forever so it is. My beauty sleep was ruined by my very own alarm. I just hate this goddamit thing. I just wanna snuggle into the warmth of my blanket and ignore all my surroundings but how is it possible. When this stupid thing has to keep shouting again and again.

After making some attempts to get up and stop the alarm . I was just once again going to drift back in my dreamland but no one in this whole universe love me. That damn phone has to ring this time. Why can't these stupid eletronic things just let me sleep. And who in the world wants to die in the early morning. Well for that question I should already know the answer who in this world have this much courage to wake me up in the early morning without my very own best friends.

After talking to her I just run to my bathroom with bullet speed. As you can see that I am late well it is just like this always. Now it has become my routine always getting late and than getting scolded by teachers nand my very own best friends. After brushing my teeth and doing my business I come out only to see that my room was a mess which is made by me while taking my outfit of the day but now I have to clean it myself well it is fine by me but not by my best friend Yash. He is a clean freak.

Well am sorry I forget to introduce myself. So myself ayesha khanna . I'm 18 year old studying law because I would like to debate with anyone to provide justice to an innocent person. I'm an orphan and no I don't need your pity I am pretty much capable of taking care of my own self. And yes I do have people who care about me. I used to live with my uncle and aunt who are my guardian they also love me just like their own child. But this year  I moved out to live on my own. And I am a type of girl that sone people in our country wouldn't like you see the rebel type. But who care about them I am my own person. And I have two best friends who are the closest one to ne in the world. They both are a couple. You see a very cute couple one calm another funny. And I have a small perfect world with people whom I care about. This is all about me and I hope that I have not bored you to death.

So now chop chop I have to hurry up because today we friends have planned to spend a day without any worry with each other for which I'm quite excited. So after getting ready in plain black jeans and a white tank top with black jacket on the top along white snickers after being satisfied by my attire . And after collecting my phone earphones etc essential in my bag I rush towards there meeting place. Alas but the thing I don't know was that I was never going to come back to my home after today.

Third persons POV

After getting ready ayeshya rushed towards the meeting place where her both of her friends were already being lovey dovey. After seeing the scene of them greeting each other with the kiss. She practicly rolled her eyes. It was not new for her to see both of them kissing well it was quite a common thing. Both of them were practicly always finding a way to touch each other. After so many years of dating also they behave like a new couple which was actually very lovely for ayesha as both of her friends have found their life partners in themselves only. She just hoped that she could also get a loving partner who will be loyal towards her just like these two.

She walked towards them after greeting each other with a hug they started their journey ahead. Firstly they thought to have breakfast than movie and after that the museum which three of them were quite excited to go to. After breakfast and movie . Three of them were roaming around the museum well it was said that the museum literally carry the things that are worth of millions. After roaming for a while a thing catch ayesha's eyes and it was something like a ancient clock or something like that which was guarded by two guards. She has a urge to touch that clock to see what it was. But the guards were not allowing her to see. So she asked them the reason behind this much security for a little ancient clock. The guards just wave it off saying that it is just a stupid belive that this clock literally is a time machine which is not a truth as they themselves have touched it and have never travelled in time. While saying these ayesha's friends also arrived there and listen attentionaly.

After telling these to the friends the guards were called by someone so they just warmed all three of them to not touch it till they come back. But ayesha being the curious cat that she is touched it