Chapter 7

Third person's POV

As the sky started to welcome the sun all the people were up to restart their journey without the new begam. As the servents have set every dish that they have made for the royals on the table. Everyone satrts to come after freshening up. As everyone was present there jalal noticed that his begam once again has not followed the rule of coming here before the king to show him respect. He thought that she might has been late. So after ordering a dasi to call lavanya begam so they can start having breakfast but for his surprise the dasi informed him that the new queen was sleeping in her bed when she got to her tent. And now it might take her some time to get ready and all. Everyone was shocked that how can someone sleep till now and that too a woman in the time where ladies were the first one to woke up before even the sun make it's presence known. Everyone waited impatiently after half an hour akbar ordered them all to start eating as he thought that may be his begam was not coming out purposely to irritate him. So he himself made his way to her tent to caught her redhanded. But after seeing the seen there he was not able to understand what to do to laugh at her childness or to scold her for being so irresponsible. There was his new begam sleeping soundly in half sleeping position.

Shehanshah's POV

Today morning after getting ready I was just making plans about how to make these two girls regret about but they have done. As the breakfast time come near I was done with my prayers. Well yeah I pray I am a Muslim and want to be a good Muslim in future inshah  Allah. After getting notified by the guard about the breakfast arrangement I make my my hoping that she would be there too and I will manage to insult her in front of my ministers. And it looks like my fate is good today she is not present here so now I have full right to insult her. After the dasi informed me about her where abouts I can say that I was shocked. Every woman in my life have always wake up before me. And for us it was just like some unsaid rule that women were always meant to wake up before the whole house. And it looks like this girl doeant follow this rule. A rule breaker hmm it is gonna be fun to mend her ways. She have to learn how to follow rules Specially the rules made by me. After half an hour which for me was time to make ideas to insult her as soon as she came. And to enjoy her reactions. After not seeing any sign of her gracing us with her presence I told the ministers to start eating and that I and lavanya begam will eat together in her tent. I made my way towards her tent only to see a seen that left me confused. The girl was sleeping on the bed without any worry and here we were starving because of her. After calling her name again and again and not seeing nany progress in my mission to wake her up. I shake her arm a bit only to  be pushed backwards by her. She is really strong even in her sleep. After shaking continuously when I saw her opening her eyes a bit. She once again started to talk in her gibberish language. I just caught two names Anushka, Yash.

It takes her 5 minutes to get fully up because after seeing me so close to her she just pushed me backwards once again and start shouting on me. And this was the first time someone was shouting on me without any fear as if I have done something which I was not spouse to do. But everything that have happen to first time was done by her only. I have to remind myself again and again that she is not our regular girl. After her lecture in which I can't understand aa single word she stop. After questioning her about her reason to be late I was once again in a shocked state she just say me that only fools like me wake up this early and not early. So now she has guts to call me a fool ok my face God. The look on her face was my explanation that she was not a morning person and from today's incident I have got a lesson to never come to wake her up myself.

After ordering her to get ready for the journey I just walk out only to be greeted by the cool wind that flows around. And only after 15 min she stood there on the entrance of the tent looking like a godness even though in less jewelary and a light lehenga. I have never seen a woman in my life who doesn't like to get dressed with heavy jewelry pices etc. But here stood she only wearing some simple necklace as if these heavy things scares her.

And looks like she was not a person to talk with in morning

And looks like she was not a person to talk with in morning. Looks like princess's sleep is very precious for her. And now I am not going to let her sleep in peace. After seeing her sulken mode at breakfast table in her tent. I made my way to check the arrangements to travel to agra. Today we will teach there and then starts my mission of revenge. I know ruquaiya begam is also not going to  let her live in peace this is the reason why she is my favorite. She doesn't like the people who try to oversmart her. And my new begam is just like that always trying to oversmart everyone even me also. After we reached the gate of palace there stood my family for my welcome well after seeing there shocked faces I got the idea that they have not any idea about lavanya begam and my marriage. After telling them about it as I made my way towards courtroom. I saw that lavanya begam was watching everything in awe. Chuckling at her childness I made my way towards the courtroom. And I have informed everyone already that tomorrow night there is going to be a feast to celebrate my new marriage life and which everyone just nodded and lavanya begam rolled her eyes. I noticed that jodha begam was having  a worried look on her face and it looks like that she is concerned about lavanya begam. Little did they know that everyone else have to be worried about themselves around the new member of the family. It was a thing that have not passed in my mind but now it looks like that I have to think something about it. To be successful in my revengue plans I have to create some misunderstandings and fights in between jodha and lavanya begam. Unless my plan would be a total failure if they are United.

****
Hola
Guys lavanya begam  is ayesha's name that was given to her by the king and the queen. As their girl child's name was lavanya. And everyone in the palace called her ayesha only as she doesn't like to be called as lavanya but jalal doesn't know it and have never really called her lavanya begam in front of her.
Hope everything is cleared and you enjoyed the chapter.