Chapter 8

Ayesha's POV

After reaching the palace I was awe stuck by its beauty. Damn man it was even more beautiful than the one where I stayed.As I was just gawking atit with wide eyes I just forget that there are many people giving me jugdemental looks. Like come on man haven't they all admired the beauty standing in front of me these nosy people. Well I just hope that no one really bother me today other wise hell will broke down. Firstly their irritating king doesn't let me complete my precious sleep now now here they are waiting for I guess my information very bad because I am not really in mood to do pleasanteries so after saying pranam to shehanshahs mother I just asked them to take me to my room. After this whole journey I am really tired I just want to have a nap this times people really need to improve there transportation system. As I was being guided towards my room I noticed that their were many girls of my age whispering while looking at me which I ignored royally. The servent that was guiding me her name was prita. And they were calling me lavanya begam after listening to this name I just don't know why but it make my blood boil. After ordering her to just call me ayesha for which she seemed be to afraid I just tell her to call me princess ayesha. I am not lavanya and definitely not some begam. After taking me to my destination she left after bowing. I just don't like it but I have now started to ignore things which I don't like. After changing my clothes in some comfortable lour tshirt which I have ordered mysores Royal tailor to stich for me without telling anyone. At first she was hesitating but after treatning her she have made me a lot of comfortable clothes in which I can sleep comfortably just like back home.

 At first she was  hesitating but after treatning her she have made me a lot of comfortable clothes in which I can sleep comfortably just like back home

Oh I wish I can just go there I just want to go back to my both best friends and never come back here. I have heard from servents that the bully is heartless and never seen to forgive the person who have done something which he don't appreciate. And now I think that he must be planning something against me. And I am ready to face every thing. He doesn't even know who he was involved with. I am sure if anushka was here she was going to enjoy it a lot and both of us would have never let this bully take a peaceful breath and my other best friend would be the one to stop us. I just miss both of them a lot. I just hope that they have not forgot me and are happy there in future. I just can't belive now also that I am here in past all alone. While having this emotional talk I was drawn in my deep slumber.

Anushka's POV

After having small vacation with the family now we were on our way to mughal badshah akbars palace as it is said that he have once again married some princess. And today we are going to perform in the feast held there. I have tried a lot to find my both partners but it seems like our destiny don't want us to meet. I am having a good feeling today I don't know why but I just hope that I can find them soon. After seeing my mobile they all were shocked because they have never seem thing like it before. But after I have told them it's uses they all were saying that it is some kind of thing given by God. I just tried to call them but it was of no use no one was answering.
(Can you please imagine that their phones have unlimited data and battery I just don't want three of them to rott in past without their phones)
After seeing the palace I was shocked God these people surely are rich. I m sure after seeing this palace anyone from 21 century would be awe struck. Making our way inside I see that the palace was clearly very expensive and it was huge I am not sure if even any one person have seen it whole. After arriving there I was said to put a veil on my face. As there must be some ritual or something. As the king and the new queen arrived I was not able to see them clearly . After whatever ceremony they have to do was done we were ordered to perform. After our performance was finished I was called by a very familiar voice to undo my veil. I just hope God that please let it be the person I am thinking. After lifting my veil I saw my best friend cum sister standing next to I guess king. I was just paralyzed by happiness flowing in my blood . Happy tears flowing from both of our eyes we just run towards each others arms. I can't believe that I have found her thank god. After our hppy reunion a saw that people were whispering to which we just ignored. Yeh we used to ignore these nosy people back home also. So it is not difficult. As we both were talking in English I was just explaining her how yash and I have also transported her after her. She was shocked and I can say that she have not expected us to also be here. As our discussion was cut short by the king he was questioning us that how we know each other etc. After listening that I am her bestie he seemed to think of something and I just think that their was something bad going in his mind after seeing his smirk. But I mam not really concerened about him right now. Because now we both are together and now no one can harm us. They should be concerned about themselves. As one of the minister said something like friend of a musician like me shall also be their servent and not any queen. I have seem the satisfactory look on kings fcace ohh now I understand that here the king wants to insult my dear friend. As I was about to reply a very calm and dangerous voice have stopped him from saying anything more. And I know this is the tone which is only used by an very angry ayesha I just hope tht these people can go bcack hone safely. As she was going to charge towards the minister I hvabe stopped her from creating any big drama here much to the kings dismay. After calming down ayesha just hold my hand and drag me with her while telling the king that I am going to live with her in this palace in her room and the look on his face really funny I just want to click his photo. I think that a the courtmembers were thinking that why would there new queen want to share her room with a mere musician little did they know that I am her soulsister just like she is mine. Now I just hope that we find yash as soon as possible and make our way towards our real home.

*****
Hola
How was it.
Now as the two besties are reunited it is going to be hell a lot to handle them both.