Chapter 6

Third person's POV

The week passed much fast than ayesha have expected. After failiar of her every plan she decided to go with the flow. And now here she is getting dressed for her so called wedding with that arrogent shehanshah whom she herself like to call bully. She has ordered the beauticians to get her ready in light clothes so as per her wish they they adored her in simply jewelary and lehenga in which she looks like the epitome of beauty.

After getting ready and having some emotional talk with her family she was all set to start her way to mandap when an idea stark in her mind and instantly her mood light up

After getting ready and having some emotional talk with her family she was all set to start her way to mandap when an idea stark in her mind and instantly her mood light up. While having an evil smile on her lips and a cruel idea in her mind she made her way towards the king who will be her husband in some time. As they were to start the customs of wedding she have stopped the pandit ji saying that she want sone promise from shehanshah and if he is able to fulfil them then only she will be his wife otherwise he can return emptihanded. And after a heavy strike on shehanshah's male ago she was finally able to get some rights that she wanted. The promises where

1 She is not gonna change her religion .
2 She wants to be on a ministers post in his court .
3 She can take her own maids from this palace to that .

After disgusting the promises that she has asked the king has given his words to her that he will fulfill her promises. After the marriage and all both shehanshah and ayesha were on their way towards agra. Where nobody know about their shehanshah's new begam. As they stop in their way for some rest the servents start to make arrangements for some comfy arrangements for the royals. And some were preparing food to eat. And their sat ayesha under the tree with her headmaid or as you can say her friend in this new time devki. After having dinner that to without waiting for shehanshah as she asked for the way to her tenf she got a shock after hearing that they have set only one tent for both of them and after giving orders to set another tent for shehanshah she went inside her ones leaving all the guards bewildered as seeing her disrespecting their king firstly without eating after him and now staying in his tent and making him stay in another one.

As soon as akbar come to the dining area after taking his seat with the ministers he got a shock that his new begam was not able to control her hunger so she have already ate and also now she was sleeping in her tent which was set for them ordering the guards to set another one for him and to not let him or anyone enter inside her tent. After listening to this his anger reached to the peak and after having dinner he decided to why not to teach her a good lesson which he want to teach her from day 1.Making his way to her tent he saw that she was already sleeping peacefully in some weird clothes.

He was not much surprised after knowing that she have just returned one month ago from where ever she was

He was not much surprised after knowing that she have just returned one month ago from where ever she was. As he has never met a girl so courageous to challenge him in front of everyone and then insult him on his face. After seeing her sleeping peacefilly he just thought to not disturb her now and to teach her a good lesson tomorrow in the morning.

****
Hola
Suggest me how to make a badass entry of our queen in her kingdom.