...The Butler...

~~~~~~~~

As I sat at my desk, with my laptop. Currently writing my newest book, I impatiently longed for the day it would be completed. Of course to be finished I actually have to do it. Although I procrastinate, so that's difficult.

I sighed and took a breathe as my fingers playfully typed random letters in boredom. Erasing it quickly, I sighed again and got up due to having writers block.

I lived alone in a small mansion, in the peaceful meadows. I wasn't too far from the town, so I never really worried about traveling. It was perfect for a writer who's just recently started publishing novels.

Although it did get quite lonely, not that it bothered me or anything. I suppose I can get a lot more work done if people don't bother me. The more work I can get done, the more successful I can be.

~~~~~~~

During a warm evening, I sipped on some tea as I thought of more ideas for my story. Until I heard a distracting ding dong.

Y/N: Guests? Who could that be...?

I thought for a second.

Y/N: Well I'm glad I cleaned the house before coming back to work.

I said as I gently placed my tea down, getting up to see who this mystery person was at my front door.

I heard another Ding Dong.
That's when I picked up the pace to get to the door. Finally once I did, I opened the door to see a tall man with raven black hair, and nicely dressed in a butler like suit.

Y/N: I apologize for the wait-

We both looked at each other in a slight discomfort, as if we noticed something about each other that was just off. Quickly snapping out of it, I spoke.

Y/N: Um...did you need something?
???: Hello miss, I am Sebastian Michaelis. Here to serve your every need.

I swear if this guy is trying to sell me girl scout cookies-

Y/N: You're a.. Butler? I'm assuming.
Sebastian: Indeed.

I thought for a second.

Y/N: Well...I didn't hire you...wrong house maybe.. anyways have a nice day.

I closed the door. Leaving the girl scout Butler outside, assuming that he'd leave.

Ding Dong

It didn't work...
I opened the door again, to see the Butler still there.

Sebastian: You are Y/N L/N? Right?
Y/N: Yes that is me..
Sebastian: According to my orders from your mother, I was told to serve you. And I quote "That poor child has no company, she'd die sad and alone if it weren't for my help. So please keep her company."

She really said that-
How embarrassing.

Sebastian: Yes those were your mother's words.

I faced palmed my forehead knowing that she would say something like that. Sighing I spoke.

Y/N: Fine. Please come in.
Sebastian: Thank you Miss.

He entered my house looking around a bit as I closed the door behind us.

Y/N: Well you can look around as much as you want.

I looked away from him.

Y/N: I suppose I should show him his bedroom if he's staying here.

I muttered.

Sebastian: You're house is pretty neat. I can see my reflection on this vase. Impressive.
Y/N: I try.

I awkwardly laughed.

Y/N: Now you do whatever. I should probably call my mother.
Sebastian: Indeed, it is always good to keep in touch with your elders.

Did he just say that-

I nodded and pulled out my phone as I walked towards the kitchen. Hearing his footsteps follow behind me.

I sat at the little table and put the phone to my ear as the phone rang.