Epilogue

OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS THE EPILOGUE IS HERE!!!! i just want to say thank u all so much i really appreciate all the support on not only this story but all of them. Last chance to vote for which story u want me to write. But don't worry im not going to start to write it until probably the weekend (feb. 2nd or maybe even earlier depending how many people vote). So again I just want to thank u all for supporting me!!! Love you all and stay tuned for upcoming stories for the awkward series!!!<3

It was the end of the summer and I was just about to leave my house and head down to the beach. California was known for its beautiful beaches. So like all California girls (no pun intended Katy Perry) in the end of the summer vacaton I was headed to where we like it best. I had on my new blueish turquoise bakina and underneath my favorite pair of ripped shorts and beach worthy crop-top. Oh, and of cours my favorite pair off flip flops and sunglasses too. My phone buzzed in my back pocket and I whipped it out. I unlocked the screen to see one new message.

Hurry up, im waitn:)

I smiled to myself like an idiot. Not even bothering to reply I shoved my phone back in my pocket and picked up my pace to a sprint as I reached the boardwalk. I smiled to see Bradley standing not to far away. He turned around and our eyes met. Before we knew it we were both grinning. Yup, there stood my boyfriend as hot as ever. That's right, I did say boyfriend. I started to sprint even faster. Snap. My flip-flop broke and before I knew it I was hurdling toward the ground. I put my hands out to catch my fall, but I never reached the ground. Two strong muscular hands caught me and pulled me up. There stood Caleb. For all those who don't know him he is the hottest guy in school and probably one of the most popular too.

" Whoa, Jasmine! Slow down!" He smirked putting his hands on my shoulders. I smiled back.

"Sorry Caleb. i'm just in a rush to meet someone."

"Well can they wait, 'cause I'm craving some ice cream and would love if I had someone to go with." He smiled offering me his arm. I reluctantly obliged.

"Sorry Caleb, I can't right now."

"Whatever babe, next time just you and me." He smiled and walked away. I rolled my eyes when he turned around. Caleb may be hot, but as he was a complete player. He has probably used the same line on all the girls at school, but I don't pay him any attention. In fact I heard him say the exact same thing to Jamie (one of the popular bitches at school) when he "accidentally" tripped her in the hall and caught her. Hell I stopped replying to his texts ages ago. I turned back to Bradley my grin reapplying itself to my face. I wasn't smiling anymore when I saw his expression. His face was distorted in a look of disgust and hurt. Oh no, did he think me and Caleb were flirting? It was to late to stop him because he shook his head and walked away. I tried calling his name, but nothing would slow him down. My phone buzzed and I took it out hoping that it was Bradley saying sorry or to come meet him or something.

It was Bradley.

I read the message again.

We are over

-Bradley.