5. Best Day Ever!

Hey guys!!! Ok so only a few more chapters left "It All Started With a Bang"!!!! Insane I know. So I have to ask u guys something. What story do you want me to write in the Awkward series??? It will either be Summer's story, Amy's story or Roxy's story. It's your choice so leave a comment of what you want me to write!! Thanks for reading:)

It was the morning after my surgery and I was still in pain. The doctor said that if i as well enough I would go home tomorrow if all went as planned. I ran this thought through my head when it hit me. This was my last day in the hospital. My last day with Bradley... What was I going to do when I left? I don't even know what school he goes to! I know it was stupid to be sad about all this but I couldn't help it. I'm falling for Bradley, and I can't deny it. Bradley himself must have noticed my expression and looked at me with concerned eyes. 

"What's wrong?" He asked. 

"Nothing." I answered not wanting to reveal the real reason why I was upset. He gave me the sweetest smile I've ever seen. 

"I can tell its something. Don't worry, you can tell me." Correction, I fell for Bradley. I looked down at my fidgeting fingers 

"We'll today's my last day and...and," I felt as if my cheeks were on fire. "And well I guess we'll never see each other again." I said trying to cover up my blushing with a sad smile. He laughed and gave me a funny look. 

"That's what you're worried about?" He said as if I had just said that I had a fear of baby kittens . It kind of pissed me off just a bit. 

"Yes actually." I snapped. He smiled again and hopped out of his bed, walking over and squishing in beside me on my own hospital bed.  

"Don't be. Here, we can always text each other." He smiled handing me a piece of paper with his phone number scrawled on it in messy writing. I smiled as he squished even closer. He leaned in close to my ear, so close I could feel his lips brush against my ear. "Because this will be the best last day ever, don't you worry." His lips slowly kissed my ear. He traveled his fingers down my neck as I turned to face him and slowly leaned in for a kiss on the lips. They were just about to touch to when snickers and laughs burst out from the door. 

"Woah, Bradley do you want us to come back some other time when you're a bit less busy?" A guy who looked about our age walked in laughing followed by another guy the same age. 

"Oh hi John, nice of you to join us." Bradley said sarcastically. Ugh those assholes just walting in amd interupting us! I heldback the urge to say some bitchy remark. Nonetheless I did feel as if my stomach was bursting with butterflies and to be honest it felt pretty damn good. Oh me god he just kissed me!!! 

"We got you a gift." The other guy said trying to break the awkward tension. 

"Thanks." Bradley blushed realizing he still had his arm around me. He removed it slowly. John smirked. 

"Who is this anyway?"  

"Oh, John this is Jasmine and Jasmine this is Damon." He gestured to the tall guy who waved hello. He seemed cute- in a puppy dog sort of way of course.  

"Here." Damon handed him a wrapped present and blushed almost "I wrapped it myself." 

"Haha, I can tell. Thanks Damon, it looks really nice." Bradley smiled sweetly. Damon blushed even more and shoved his hands in his pockets looking at the ground. Damon was tall and skinny with the blue eyes and blonde hair but his eyes were soft and gentle unlike John's and Bradley's. He had a sweet smile and a straight nose. I bet a girl would be lucky to have a guy like him. John on the other hand was a bit shorter with a build that mad him look skinny and muscular at the same time. His short chocolate brown hair and daring, but spontaneous hazel eyes complimented his soft pink lips and firm jaw line well.  

"Well what are you waiting for? Open it!" I nudged him with a giggle. Bradley smiled and nudged me back gently. 

"Okay, okay! I'm opening it! Jeez calm yourself woman." He joked. I couldn't help but giggle. I looked up to see his eyes still trained on me with a smile. The same smile I saw my dad give my mom every morning when he says something sweet or when she kisses him hello after a long day at work. The look of pure adoration... 

Damon started giggling and I quickly broke the spell by looking up to see what it was he was laughing at. There stood John making a heart with his hands and making funny faces. Wow very attractive John. John looked up to see me staring at him with a death glare.  

"Oh wow, did you see that bird outside Damon?" John automatically said turning on his heel and pointing out the window at some imaginary bird . Yeah, didn't think so bitch.  

"Wow thanks guys, you really are the best." Bradley laughed. I didn't realize he opened his gift already. I was probably to busy scaring John. He held up the present so I could see. He held up two movies and 2 huge packs of skittles and M & M's. It was just like my gift except a bit more his taste. Of course the movies were Superbad and Ted. Of corse.

"Well we should get going now." John said and came to give me and Bradley a good bye/feel better hug. as I learned in the past hour they were here It turns out John isn't to bad. He can be a bit of dick sometimes (well I'm not surprised considering he's the captain of the football team and basically on every other sports team along with Bradley) but not too shabby. I really like Damon though he's super shy but he managed to open up a bit. "Feel better guys." John walked to the door and waited for Damon to say his piece. Damon walked up to me and gave me a big hug.  

"Nice meeting you Jasmine, feel better." He whispered with a blush. Then he quickly shuffled over to Bradley and caught hold of him in a huge bear hug before walking out. 

"I know John is your best friend but how do you know Damon?" I questioned after They left. Bradley smirked. 

"'Cause he's my brother." I was shocked I mean they had the same hair and eye color but that's where the similarities ended. I mean not only personality wise were they different but height too. Damon was almost a foot taller then him and yet Bradley wasn't short for his age. 

"But he's so much taller then you!"  

"Aha no need to remind me. Everyone always says that to me and yet I'm only a year older then him!" Bradley joked. 

"Wow he's tall." I spluttered. 

"So has this been the best day ever?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows. 

"Yes!" I automatically replied a little to soon. "Uh I mean it was I mean it was ok...I guess." He laughed and took out his laptop. He still was sitting in my bed squished up against me. He took out Superbad and popped it in. He grabbed the pack of skittles too and ripped it open. 

"Voila! Movie night!" I giggled as he wrapped his arm around me and gave me a light kiss on the forehead. I curled in closer to him so that my head was resting on his chest. I felt his eyes trained on me. Tilting my head up slowly our eyes met and before I knew it so did our lips. The first kiss was sweet and slow. His lips were full and I groaned as he nibbled mine.He pulled away. 

"Now is it the best day ever?" I nodded slowly still not able to open my eyes.  

"Definately." Best. Day. Ever.