2. Meeting him

Don't worry, there are only going to be  around 6 chapters maybe even an epilogue so its a pretty short story:) but there are going to be 4 more books in the stories! Anyways please tell me what you think!!!Thanks xoxox

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just waiting for the stupid pain medicine." I grumbled. 

"Ah, I know how you feel." He smiled. 

"Yeah." wow nice reply Jasmine. Real smooth, I thought to myself. 

"Hey, guess what?!" He said very dramatically. 

"What?" 

"We're matching!" He said with a goofy smile referring to our matching blue night gowns. I started laughing like an idiot, but immediately stopped because of the pain. 

"Oww! Stop making me laugh its not helping." 

"But laughing makes you live longer." He pouted. 

"Yeah, but I'm not going to live any longer if I die of pain first." 

"Well don't die on me here! I don't even know your name yet," a nurse walked in who looked to be in her late 40's and was carting an IV stand with her. "oh good a nurse! Hurry nurse, this girl is dieing over here!" He burst out obviously being overdramatic. Nonetheless I started laughing which ended up with a small yelp of pain. 

"You're hurting the poor girl!" The nurse said shaking her head with a smile. 

"Sorry nurse Diane." He said with a smile that told a different story. 

"Now we're just going to put this tube in and the pain will reduce. You may feel a bit tired though." Nurse Diane explained, taking out a needle looking thing that was attached to the IV tube. 

"My name is Bradley by the way. What's yours?" Bradley said ignoring the fact that a freakin' needle was about to puncture my skin. Before I could answer though nurse Diane answered for me. 

"Bradley, how many times to I have to say it? Don't interrupt," she turned back to me "now, Jasmine, ready for your needle?" Nurse Diane said emphasizing the Jasmine for Bradley's sake. I could see him smirking from across the room.  

"Like the flower." He commented, either not noticing or ignoring the nurse's evil eye. 

"Bradley." She warned. He put up his arms as if to surrender. 

"Sorry, won't happen again." Bradley clarified. I smiled and he immediately smiled back.  

"Ok ready?" She asked me and I nodded. She put the needle in my arm and taped secure. I immediately had the strange sensation of the liquid -probably pain killer- pumping through my veins. The nurse said good-bye to both of us and walked out. Bradley hopped out of his bed and grabbed his IV stand with the other hand. He walked over and plopped down on the edge of my bed. 

"How do you feel?" He asked as I felt the full force of the medicine. Wow was I tired.  

"Tired really tired." I answered speaking a hundred percent the truth. He shot me a smile.  

"Yeah that's exactly how I felt when the put the needle thingy in me." I just nodded as my eyes began to close. "hey! I got an idea!" He jumped up scaring the shit out of me. This kid really needed to take a chill pill and that's coming from the girl who is currently jacked up on pain killers. He walked over to his bed. Well, atleast I think he did considering I was barely awake. I continued to listen as he rustled through his bag that I noticed while examining his side of the room earlier. I heard him walk back over, dragging his IV behind him. I felt the pressure on my bed as he positioned himself on the edge.  

"I have something that will keep you and me busy. Plus it always keeps me awake. Oh and don't worry soon you won't be tired anymore, the feeling will wear off." He chatted on. I usually would be siked about a cute, chatty, nice guy sitting beside me on my death- I mean hospital bed, but I was literally about to fall asleep. But for his sake I opened my eyes just a bit to see what he was doing. There sat Bradley with a Mac laptop on his lap popping a disk in. He noticed me watching and held up a DVD case with a grin. It was Rocky. I do love this movie but I had to ask. 

"Rocky? Really?" I smiled. 

"Come on, it's a classic!" He argued back. 

"But why?" I said catching myself before I laughed. 

"Hating on the classics I see." 

"But you didn't answer my question." I prodded with an even bigger smile. 

"Because its awesome!" 

"And not hating just wondering." I added. 

"Mmhmm, sure." He said with fake annoyance. I allowed myself a giggle so I didn't die of pain. "Okay here we go!" Bradley said while getting the movie ready. He swung his legs up on the bed and moved closer to me until our shoulders touched, so I could see the screen. Wow, did I mention he was cute? Like really cute?