3. Smeagol; the new sexy

Hey hey shenaynay!!! Just want to say a thanks to all who did read this book!!<3 Well enjoy!!!! And ,yes, Smeagol is the new sexy:)

It was around 3:30 pm, and around the same time my brothers would be getting out of school. Anyways the movie finished and ,yes, it was really good. Plus Bradley was right, I wasn't tired anymore. Now he sat at the end of my bed crosslegged and still insanely cute. Since I couldn't exactly sit up without hurting myself, I used my handy dandy hospital bed and pressed the button to set it in a sitting position. We were currently playing the hand game where you try to slap the other persons hands before they move them. We were both laughing (to my best abilities) and having a great time. 

"Well hello there." I heard a voice that could only be Nathan's coming from the door way. I turned my head to meet my brothers dark brown eyes that always seemed soft yet playful at the same time. He was propped up against the door frame in his classic leather jacket and jeans. 

"Nathan!" I grinned at him "I would go give you a hug right now but I can't." I said making a pouty face. He smiled showing off his perfect pearly whites. 

"And I wouldn't want to do that to my already injured sister. Mom told me you got appendicitis. Ouch." 

"Yeah it sucks, but whatever." 

"Hey, where'd Cam go?" He said momentarily puzzled. Did I mention how responsible he was? He looked out into the corridor "Oh aha there he is! Just buying something at the vending machine." 

"Wow, you're such a good big brother." I said making my sarcasm evident. 

"Oh shut up. He made it here alive didn't he?" 

"Yeah just make sure he makes it home alive." I shot back. He popped his out the door. 

"Hurry up Cam! We got to give Jazz her present, even though she doesn't deserve it in my opinion." He called out. In this small window of time Bradley moved back to his bed obviously trying to not make things awkward. 

"I'm coming!" Came Cam's reply as he jogged into the room carrying what could only be my present in one hand and a blue Gatorade in the other. He ran and hopped up on my bed while Nathan claimed the chair beside the bed immediately slouching into it.  

"You're lucky we came. I'm skipping hockey practice for this." Cam smiled. 

"Awwww I feel so loved, I'm barely picked over sports!" I said in a lovey dovey type voice. 

"Yeah, you wish! We gotta leave before five so I can drop off Cam at soccer and go to my football practice." Nathan said smugly. 

"Thanks for shattering my dreams." I rolled my eyes at him as he ran his fingers through his fohawk. 

"Anytime." 

"Well open your present already!" Cam said bouncing with anticipation. 

"Ok ok, I'm opening it!" I Ripped off the wrapping paper to discover 2 movies and crapload of candy. Of course they were two of my favorite movies, The Hunger Games and P.S. I Love You!! "Awww you guys are the best!" I exclaimed holding the movies out infront of me. 

"We know, we know." Nathan sang out from his chair. 

"I was mostly referring to Cam but whatever." I smirked shooting a glare his direction. 

"Well then a certain injured somebody with a certain phone will certainly not get it back." He said slyly, taking my phone out of his jacket pocket so that I could see. I gasped. My baby, he has my baby! 

"You wouldn't dare!" I hissed as he dangled it over the garbage. 

"You know for a fact I would." He smiled maliciously. 

"True now give it." I reached out trying to grab it but he pulled away. 

"Not so fast! You gotta say the magic words first." He declared still smirking. 

"Yeah the magic words." Cam snickered. 

"Please?" I answered, trying to add as much sass as possible. 

"Don't play stupid you know what they are." Nathan snapped still smirking. Oh, those magic words. 

"Nathan is the best in the world and I will love and worship him forever." I recited as if it was a bible verse in Sunday school. 

"Impressive." He nodded handing my my phone. I snatched it out of his hand. 

"My precious!" Smeagol or not I was getting that phone. I immediately turned on my phone to see I had 20 message! Holy pooper scoopers that's a lot of messages! 

"Well we better go. Love ya and feel better." Nathan said getting up and walking out. 

"Bye Jazz! Feel better." Cam called trotting after his big brother/idol. 

"Bye!" I unlocked my phone to see the long list of messages. Mostly from friends from friends asking if I was alright. I answered the most important ones first; my best friends Summer and Roxy. There was multiple messages from both that I replied to. Which included the following.

Roxy: OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS U WENT TO THE HOSPITAL R U OK?!?!?? what happemd!!!?

Roxy:Jasmine answer ur phone!!!!

Roxy: ...ok thn il just asume ur dead. wat times ur funeral at? 

Summer:OMG jasmine r u ok?!?

Summer:Jasmine?

Summer:...hello?

ME: yea im fine..somewhat I burst my appendix!!im havn surgery tmrw u guys want to visit me after??

Summer: holy crap!!!! Tht sux yea we'll b by just txt me wen ur surgery is done:'''( what room?

Roxy: holy shit gurl!!!thts insane:'( yea of course just tell me wen ur done and what room. FEEL BETTER!!!!!<333

I was happy that they were coming. Summer was the type who was pretty and popular, she had guys lining up to date her.And she excepted almost every one of them< going through themlike she did gummy bears. I'm not sure how we're even friends but it just happened. I mean I'm not top of the food chain popular like her but I'm pretty up there. Then there was Roxy, probably the sassiest, funny and  yet the coolest person I knew. She was awesome! Bradley interrupted my train of thought with a stupid question. 

"Were those your brothers?" 

"Nah, they just look like me." I said with a quirky smile to show that I was not only kidding but how stupid that question really was.

Well I hope you guys liked it!!! This is one of my fav chapters:) pls comment,vote and stay tuned!!!<3:)