Chapter Eight: Hack Attack

Edited: 27/08/2022

Narrator POV

Sarah and Liam arrives at Summer Cove High, bumping into Mick because of herself laden with equipment for club meetings. Mick remarks that the rumors about Sarah are true, she actually signed up for four different clubs. Sarah replies that this'll look good for a future college application. Mick and Liam questions on how she will be in four places at once since the club meetings occur at the same time. Sarah doesn't reply to Mick clearly, remarking "It's for me to know... and for you two to find out." And runs off excitedly.

In all the clubs she attended, she excelled in all of them; outrunning Brody and Beau on track and field; beating Preston and Liam at chess; finishing a tent earlier than Calvin and Hayley; and beating Victor's record on the Archery Club. During ranger training, Sarah programs a new Ninja Laser called Whiplash into their Ninja Blasters. Calvin and Hayley are curious about Sarah's timing since they claim she was at Camping Club with them. Preston, Brody and Beau deny as they also state that Sarah was with them individually: Preston and Liam in Chess Club, Brody and Beau in Track Club. Before Sarah can explain about her invention, the team is attacked by Kudabots and today's contestant, Hacktrack. Midway through the fight, Sarah disappears, leaving behind a small grey sphere that Hacktrack absorbs.

Liam POV

"Okay, I have everything alright. You got this Sarah." Sarah said, as she bumps into Mick. She apologized to Mick.

Mick and I help Sarah pick up her things.

"So, the rumors are true. You actually signed up for four different clubs." Mick said, as he hands her the running shoes she dropped.

"I did, it'll look good on my college application." Sarah said.

"Uh, but they all meet at the same time so, how can you possibly be in four places at once?" Mick asked.

"Yeah, how can you be in four places at once?" I asked.

"Well, that's for me to know... and for you two to find out. Kay, bye." Sarah replied, and she ran away excitedly.

〔𝙶𝚁𝙾𝚆𝚃𝙷〕

Beau POV

Sarah, Brody and I were racing each other on the track, and Sarah won with me close behind.

"Yes. I am so glad we joined the track club Brody, Beau." Sarah said. "You know what, let's go for another mile." She said, as Brody and I were catching our breaths.

"Yeah..." Brody said, and he stretches a bit. He looks over to me. "How are you not tired?"

"I'm a dancer, I'm very flexible, and I do exercises everyday." I said, as I place my hand on his shoulder, patting it. "But, I could still get tired." I said, and Brody laughs a bit.

〔𝙶𝚁𝙾𝚆𝚃𝙷〕

Liam POV

Preston, Sarah and I were in chess club, and Sarah beat the both of us at the same time.

"Checkmate." Sarah said, as she beat us. "Chess Club, rules." She said.

〔𝙶𝚁𝙾𝚆𝚃𝙷〕

All of us are now out in the forest, Morphed with Sarah showing us her new program for our Ninja Blasters.