Chapter Twelve: Poisonous Plots

Edited: 28/08/2022

Liam POV

Aiden wass telling us the story of how Brody and his dad became the Red Ranger. And that their dad destroyed the Star and he disappeared into thin air. He hid the Ninja Steel in Mr. Romero, trophy in the school, and left a clue in the box. After that he was on the run.

"Dad, would be so glad we found each other again." Brody said.

"Hey, do you think I could come and see the Ranger hideout? What do you think?" Aiden asked.

"Sure." Brody replied, but Mick immediately step in. "Uh, Brody. I wonder if that's such a great idea. The Prism, Ninja Steel, they're uh, really only... They're only for Power Rangers. Sorry Aiden." Mick said.

'Brody believing him as his brother, can be a bit dangerous.' I thought, as I look at Beau, and he seems to be thinking the same thing.

"Oh, that's okay. But do you think I could train with you guys?" Aiden asked.

"Oh uh, sure." Mick said.

"Let's see if you remember what Dad taught us." Brody said.

〔𝙶𝚁𝙾𝚆𝚃𝙷〕

All of us are now at the back of the school, as we trained.

Brody sparred with Sarah.

Preston sparred with Calvin.

Hayley sparred with Beau.

Levi sparred with 'Aiden'.

I trained by myself.

Hayley, Beau and I stopped, and we look over to Levi and 'Aiden'.

"Nice moves, Levi." Hayley said.

"Yeah, nice moves." I said.

"Yeah." Beau said.

"Come on, you think those are nice? Check this out." 'Aiden' said, as he demonstrated some moves, and begin attacking Levi. "Yeah?" He said.

"It's cool. But we're not goin' full speed here, Aiden. Just training." Levi said, as 'Aiden' ignored him, and continue attacking him.

"Enough." Levi said.

"Yeah chill out, Aiden." Hayley said, as we went towards Levi.

"You could've hurt him." I said, as I held him.

Beau hummed in agreement.

"Hey, I'm not one to complain, but that's not cool." Levi said.

"Oh, come on, seriously?" 'Aiden' said.

"Yeah. Seriously, Aiden. We're here to practice so we can all improve. It's not a contest." Hayley said.

"We train so we can fight Galvanax and his monsters." Beau said.

"Not because we wanna challenge ourselves." I said.

Brody came over. "Hey, guys. What's goin' on?" He asked.

"Looks like I don't play nice enough for your buddies, I'll see ya." 'Aiden' said, and he left. "Guys, what's the story?" He asked.

"Honestly Brody, your brother doesn't want to train. He just wants to show off." Hayley said, while Beau, Levi and I nodded in agreement.

"He's been on his own for 10 years. Cut him some slack." Brody said, and he left.

"This could be really dangerous." Beau whispered to me, and I nodded in agreement.