Chapter One: Return of the Prism

EDITED: 24/08/2022

Narrator POV

Ten years ago. Brody when he was a kid, the Ninja Nexus Prism chose his father Dane as its protector, leaving behind a mystery alloy called Ninja Steel. Not long after it landed, a trio of aliens, Galvanax, Ripcon, and Madame Odius, arrive to take the prism. Dane hides the Ninja Steel with his other son, Aiden, while Brody is captured. The Prism's Power Star empowers Dane, transforming him into a warrior called a Power Ranger. With this boost, Dane is more than a match for Galvanax, however Ripcon takes Brody hostage in hopes he would surrender. Brody calls out, distracting Dane and allowing Galvanax to blast him, reverting him to human form. Galvanax takes the star and begins absorbing its power. However, Dane destroys it, causing an explosion. When the dust clears, Dane is gone, and the Prism sits in his place. It absorbs the pieces of the main star, turning them into eight smaller stars. Galvanax tries to remove them from the Prism, but it does not allow him to do so. So he takes the entire Prism, and Ripcon brings Brody to their ship, the Warrior Dome.

10 years later, Brody now works for Galvanax as a slave for Galaxy Warriors: a popular game show where monsters from across the universe compete for the title of champion like Galvanax and to pull out a power star. For ten years, no one has been able to do so. At a suggestion from Odius, Galaxy Warriors would be relocated to Earth to find the Ninja Steel Dane hid. After one match, Brody and his two friends and fellow slaves Redbot and Mick make their escape through the trash chute, with the Ninja Nexus Prism. However while escaping Mick is separated from them.

〔𝙶𝚁𝙾𝚆𝚃𝙷〕

Liam POV

The alarm beeped and I turned it off. I was about to go back to sleep until my sister Sarah wakes me up. "Hey, sleepy-head get up. We're gonna be late." Sarah said softly.

"Ngh, why must I go to school?" I asked.

"I hate being in public where there's a lot of people." I continued. "Come on, you know today is our first day of school and we don't wanna miss it." She said.

"Plus, It's also a good way to help with your social anxiety and mom wants us to go please." She pleaded.

"Okay. I'll go get ready." I said, as I sat up, and got off my bed and started making my way to the bathroom. And started preparing.

〔𝙸𝙽𝚃𝚁𝙾𝙳𝚄𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽〕

Oh how rude of me. I guess I should Introduce myself. I'm Liam Thompson and Sarah is my twin sister. We both live together with our mom Jackie Thompson.

You might be thinking why I am not excited for the first day of High school. Well I shouldn't be if it weren't for my social anxiety.

You see growing up, Sarah is the most out-going one out of the two of us her making friends is easier than me.

When I was young I was always seen as the quiet kid, other kids thinks that I'm weird for being like that so they choose to ignore me.

Because of that I isolated myself from other people who are not my family. When going out in public I would always stay close to my sister and mother because I'm afraid of people.

〔𝙶𝚁𝙾𝚆𝚃𝙷〕

I came out of the bathroom after finishing preparing and went to my closet and search for something to wear.