35// cherry on top

Katie

"Mom, seriously? It was just a bad grade, I didn't kill someone." I sighed.

"No Katie, I don't care about the 2/55, I care about the fact that you wrote on top of your maths exam 'I'll do algebra, I'll do trig, and I'll even do statistics but graphing is where I draw the line!' " She said annoyed.

"Okay let's be real for a second, I should be a comedian." I said hardly holding back my laughter.

Piss on my face and steal my food but that line was funny.

"A comedian who can't fill in their maths exam without being the funny one." She said with one eyebrow raised.

"But I am the funny one!" I said with a small grin.

"That's not the point!" Mom yelled frustrated.

"The point is if math would have a face I would punch it." I whispered.

"Katie, be serious for a second." Mom said with a small smile.

"I'm bloody serious!" I yelled out.

"Where did the British accent come from?" She said curious.

We looked at each other for a few moments.

"Levi." We both said and started laughing.

"Think about it, if I haven't met Isabella things would be so different now." I said all of a sudden.

"That girl has more impact on people than she realizes." Mom sighed. "I can't believe she's fighting for her life." She whispered as she looked down.

"Me neither." I whispered back.

"Let's forget about all these problems for one night. How does a movie night with pizza sound?" Mom suggested with a small smile.

"Sounds wonderful." I smile to her.

"I'll just take a bath because your mother smells." She laugh.

"Alright mom, I'll order the pizza's and prepare the living room. Go enjoy your bath." I smiled softly before walking to the living room.

As I heard the water run, I looked at the menu and decided what I wanted to eat.

"Mom! What pizza do you want?" I yelled from downstairs.

"What?"

"WHAT PIZZA DO YOU WANT?" I yelled louder.

"PIZZA MOZZARELLA PESTO!" She yelled back with the same energy what made me smile.

How does she always pick the same pizzas as me?

"Hello, welcome by Pizza Therapy, how can I help you?" 

"Yes, hello! Could I get two pizzas mozzarella pesto? You can take a while to prepare them."

"Alrighty, how does in one hour sound?" 

"Perfect! We'll pick it up." I said.

"Alright! Thank you and we'll see you in one hour."

We both hung up and I started to go through movies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Crystal

Now the real question is, lavender or honey?

I used honey last time, but it smelled so good.

Honey it is.

These last days have been stressful and so exhausting we both needed a break. I know that Katie is exhausting herself constantly being there for others and I know she tries to ignores the fact that her best friend might never come back.