2// pleasure to meet you...

Isabella

The plane flight was... interesting. We talked about my brothers. I already knew Lorenzo was the oldest. He told me he was 26 and after him came Matteo. He had studied medicine and bound to be smart so I had to be extra careful around him. Matteo is 23 and is followed by Emilio being 20.

Emilio loves cars. And when I say love I mean love. He couldn't stop talking about it and it was honestly so cute. I could listen to him talking about cars all day. No. No no no, no attachments

After Emilio, you have the eighteen years old twins. Rodrigo and then Riccardo. Riccardo being the smart one and Rodrigo being the aggressive one. Honestly I think Rodrigo scares me the most so I need to keep my distance from him.

"Enough talking loca, let's get you to sleep."

"I'm fifteen, not seven. I'll be fine"

A sigh escaped his mouth and he smiled weakly at me. "I know baby, you just look exhausted and I want you to be as fresh as you can. Please, for me?"

I don't even know the guy. What did he expect? A small sigh left me. There's no way I'm going to sleep next to a stranger. We may be blood, but that doesn't make you automatically family.

"I'm not that exhausted" Lies. I haven't had a good night rest in months.

"Fine, do you want to eat something? I'm sure we can find you something!" He said as he already stood up, not even waiting for my answer

"Some food would be nice...?" I carefully asked. He chuckled.

"Come on, we'll find you something" We walked to a little door. He opened it and let me go in first. Perfect spot to kill someone. He switched on the lights and all I saw was delicious food. From apples to pineapple. From sandwiches to cupcakes. From ice cream to pizza's.

Hello heaven.

"Can I have one of all?" He started cracking up. He actually laughed. I made him laugh? That feels...nice. He has a nice laugh. And I caused it.

Nice.

"Seems like we got another food lover."

"Excuse me, who doesn't love food?" I turned around to face him and gave him a fake disgusting look. He smiled while shaking his head.

"Take whatever you want, don't be shy to take everything loca" My eyes grew bigger and a smile was placed on my lips. It seems like Emilio saw my eyes light up what cause his lips to turn also in a smile.

I took some strawberries and some Nutella. You probably already know what I'm about to do. Come to momma sweeties.

Emilio sat on the couch right in front of the tv and was starting up a game. I sat across him, longing to my snack. I heard Emilio chuckle and I looked up. He patted the seat next to him.

He's your brother, he won't do anything. Right?

I gulped, but this didn't went unnoticed by him. A flash of hurt and concern flew through his eyes. He gave me a warm smile, trying to reassure me and weirdly, it worked.

Slowly I sat beside him and I focused my gaze on my food. He's your brother, you'll be fine. Deep breaths. In and out.

Talking to him was easy, almost like normal. But sitting beside him is another story.

"Hey, loca are you okay?" He asked carefully after a few moments of silence.

"Yeah, I just- got lost in my thoughts." I gave him a small smile. He looks like he doesn't 100% believe me, but he didn't ask further. He settled deeper into the couch and paused his game. He took me, causing me to gasp, and placed me between his legs.