15// what in the disney

Lorenzo

I was angry.

No.

I was furious.

Why did she even think about running away. After everything we've done for her? The twins came in my office, telling the whole story that happened. I needed to remind myself she was my sister and that I had to talk to her before acting.

What was very hard in this situation.

Very hard.

After a good fifthy minutes someone rang at the gates. I looked at my computer and saw it was Isabella. She looked pissed.

You're in no position to be pissed little sis.

I made my way downstairs and by the time she was through all the security I opened the door.

"Office. Now." I walked back and didn't even wait for her to answer. I was beyond pissed and I was trying my hardest not to yell at her or do something I might regret later.

I walked in my office, everyone was already there and Emilio looked even more angry than me. He felt betrayed.

She entered the office and everyone glared angry at her. Confusing was all over her face. Strange...

"Where were you? We were looking for you everywhere! Have you any idea what you did?! You just ran away and didn't contacted us, we were worried sick!" Emilio yelled and Isabella flinched. All of our angry expressions softened and Emilio looked guilty.

"Emilio, let me do the talking." I said calmly

"Where were you Bella?" I couldn't help but let a hint of anger pass through my mouth. Emilio was right, we were worried sick and she ran away without letting us know.

"At school." 

Is she playing with us right now? What has gotten into her?

Maybe she's mad I was cold this morning...

"Do not play with me young lady!" I snapped. 

"I'm not. I'm telling you, I was at school." She said casually. Why is she lying? There's literally no point...

"The twins said you ran off and they lost you at the park near the school. Where. Were. You." Anger was dripping of my voice and I could see Emilio and Matteo tense up at my voice. Even the twins were uncomfortable.

That's the reaction that would be normal, but not with Isabella. She wasn't afraid of my voice. Maybe because she went through way worse, maybe because she's a survivor, maybe because she's my sister, maybe because of all three...

She was zoning out and it made my anger way worse than before.

"Isabella Castillo! Answer me!" I yelled and everyone's gaze lowered immediately to the ground.

"I. Was. At. School." Her anger was rising and the situation didn't look good. Two angry, stuborn leaders.

There's no point in denying, my little sister had the qualities of a leader in her. A great leader. She just needed a little help and a little training and she would be unstoppable.

"Go to your room. You're grounded. I want your phone for two weeks in my office." I said without thinking. 

"Why?" I saw on her face that she simply didn't care anymore and that just made me angrier

"Because you ran off without telling us, you broke a rule, you didn't call us and now you're lying." Emilio spitted out. He was angry and not thinking straight. Maybe the yelling at his sister gave it away.