5// perfect

"Why would you start puniching her like that?!" It was only now that I noticed that Rodrigo and Riccardo tried to pull us apart from the beginning. Riccardo was holding the girl and giving her to security. Rodrigo was holding my wrists, preventing me from escaping.

"Answer me Isabella!" He yelled angry. Everyone was looking at us and waiting for my explanation. I looked around and he got the hint. He signed his twin and suddenly everyone started to walk away.

"How-"

"We're important clients Isa, now start talking. Why would you punch her like that?" I moved closer to his face and stood on the top of my toes and looked him straight in the eye.

"I am the only girl who is allowed to slap you. All the others will have to deal with me. No one, except me will slap a brother of mine brother." With that being said I pulled my wrists out of his grip and walked to the door.

No one messes with my brothers. No one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The car ride was silent, awkward silent. Rodrigo wasn't mad, I think. He was more surprised by the fact that I defended him. I don't blame him tho, I didn't expect it either.

Riccardo was in his own little word. He was open book to read, if he'd let me at least. I think he was confused that I protected his twin after what he a said yesterday.

He looked at me through the front mirror and I could see he was trying to figure me out. Trying to read me like a book. Sorry brother, you'll need a key for this book.

Rodrigo was constantly looking from the road to me through the mirror, back to the road, back to me. Alright enough with this.

"If you're looking for an apologize, you're looking in the wrong place." He looked me straight in the eyes. He opened his mouth to say something but I cut him off.

"I'm not going to apologize for my actions. She deserved it and nothing in the world will make me change my mind." I said locking our eyes. He gave me the 'why are you so hard to read' look.

"Why though? After what I said you still punch a girl who slapped me?"

"Yes, you're an asshole. I don't know why you said that, I don't know if you mean it or not. I know it sounds silly, but in those 36 hours I've met you guys, I felt a bond I felt with no one before. A bond I'm ready to fight for." suddenly Rodrigo turns the car and parked at the side of the road. He aggressively walked out of the car and opened my door. I hold in my breath and I could see Riccardo smiling. Smiling, what the-

He grabbed me and we both entered one of the most firmest hugs I've ever had. My eyes wide open, shocked Rodrigo was hugging me. His face was buried in my shoulder. Soon I started to relax and wrapped my arm around him as firmly as I could. I hurried my head in his chest and let out a satisfied sigh.

"I'm sorry. I didn't think before I said anything. I just got you back and the fact that you cried because of me yesterday broke me in so many ways that I wanted to punch myself so bad."

"I didn't cry-"

"I'm an asshole, not stupid Isa. I know Lorenzo protected you. He protected you from me..." 

We stayed like that for a while, not saying anything. I lifted my head and signed Riccardo to join our hug. He started to smile and ran towards us. Right now I was sandwiched between my two brothers, who are way taller than me and so freaking strong.

After our little moment we all went back to the car. Linkin Park was on the radio and the boys were singing as loud as possible. What they didn't know is that I'm also a big fan so when they least expected it, I started to sing with them and I swear I will never get tired of those faces.