32//one of the two

Matteo

We were all waiting outside the principal's office. All we could hear we yelling, a lot of yelling.

The door opened and we all looked up.

"You can't just- are you running away from me?!" Lorenzo yelled out as Isabella stormed off.

"Actually, I'm walking away from you." She said. My little sassy koala.

"Isabella! Get back here! We're not done yet!" Lorenzo yelled. 

"But I am! I'm done with this bullshit Lorenzo. You can't expect me to be fine in one hour. It will take a long damn ass time." Isabella cussed. "I'm a teenager, I cuss, live with it." She spat

She does have a point.

"Lorenzo, let's not make the situation worse then it's already is and let's talk about this at home like normal people." Emilio said as he placed his hand on Lorenzo's shoulder. He looked at Isabella and gave a reassuring smile, what made her relax a little.

I'm glad there were at least a few people that believed her.

But of course I had to be a idiot.

"Lorenzo, let's not make the situation worse then it's already is and let's talk about this at home like normal people." Emilio said as he placed his hand on Lorenzo's shoulder

"No." Lorenzo said.

"No?" She said with a raised eyebrow.

"Loren-" I started to say but Lorenzo raised his hand and I got the hint.

I'd like to survive the next five minutes, thank you.

"We're doing this now." Lorenzo said cold.

Brother, with all respect, this is not the time to work against our little sister.

"Speak for your own, I'm not doing this." Isabella said and she walked out of the doors, Emilio and Lorenzo following close behind. 

I turned around and raised my eyebrows at my little brothers.

"Don't you have classes to go to?" I said and they all started complaining.

"Chop chop, I don't ant any excuses." I said as I turned around and ran after Isabella.

She was crossing the street by the time I was outside. I look at my right and saw a car starring. He was speeding up fast and then it hit me.

"Emilio, hit car!" I yelled. Emilio and Lorenzo both looked the way I was looking and their eyes widen.

"Isabella!" We yelled, all three of us now sprinting.

"Isabella!" Please, notice the car and run to a side.

"Isabella!" Please, please.

Suddenly she stopped walking. She slowly turned around and her eyes went big when she connected the dots.

Out of nowhere, a door opened and eleven boys walked out and started running towards Isabella.

I saw the look of pure fear in her eyes and I wished I'd never saw it. It was horrible, knowing that she thought she was on her own. That she knew she was going to die. That I was about to lose my sister, when I didn't even got her back yet.

One look into those beautiful blue eyes I onced recognised my mom in. But now, looking at my little sister. I didn't see my mom anymore. I saw Lorenzo's leadership, Emilio's silliness, the twins' playfulness, my concern about other and a real Castillo's courage.