𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 ⋯ ♡ᵎ

"Ms. L/n, someone's here to see you in the office."

"Hm? Oh alright, can you cover for me while i'm gone?" she asked the teacher, watching her nod before she left the classroom and walked into the halls. It was a sudden call for her that made her wonder who exactly was asking for her at this exact moment.

Once she entered the office, she saw a woman with long brown hair, a beauty mark under her right eye as she wore a white lab coat over her regular clothes.

"Yes? Can I help you?" Y/n said, watching the woman's eyes avert towards hers, seeing them widened as she stumbled on her feet before clearing with her throat. "May we talk outside L/n?" the unknown woman said, gesturing to the front of the school as Y/n nodded, soon following her outside.

"Did something happen—" Y/n said, soon being cut off. "Do you remember any of your past memories?" the woman asked, staring into the same eyes she would stare back at when she was talking to her years ago. "No, nothing at all—"

"Not even a bit?" Y/n caught the tone of her voice, how persistent and desperate to know the answer to that question. "No, nothing at all. I promise if I did I would've said so, I don't lie." Y/n said to her, her hand reaching towards the woman's. 'I know you wouldn't lie—' Shoko's thoughts were interrupted once she felt the touch of Y/n's hands on hers.

Y/n's eyes slightly widened, a sudden memory started to play in her mind, one with a teenage boy with white hair with circular sunglasses resting on the bridge of his nose as his blue, ocean like eyes were peeking behind the shades while the orange hue caused by the sunrise colored the evening sky.

"Are you alright—"

"Have we met before? Is that why you are asking me these questions? If so, does anyone else want to talk to me? Have they been trying to contact me this whole time?" Y/n hoarded Shoko with questions as she let out a small laugh, tears brimming the corners of her eyes.

"I'm sorry..it's just..you're still the same after all!" Shoko quickly wiped the small tears off her eyes while Y/n gave her a light, confused smile. "So we have met before! I have a feeling me and that man met before as well, I forgot his name but I know it started with an S!"

"Are you talking about a man-child with white hair..?" Shoko said, sighing afterwards as Y/n nodded. "Are you friends with him?" she asked. "Unfortunately."

"Oh, well he doesn't seem that bad— wait have I met him before? If I haven't, may I go talk to him? He's a bit..cute I would say but he's leaning off towards the more prettier side of the spectrum and—" Y/n was once again cut off by Shoko's cries.

'She said the same thing before..' Shoko thought, now fully on crying as Y/n didn't know what to do, attempting to comfort the unknown lady— well unknown known lady.

They then heard Shoko's phone ring. "Can you..answer it for me?" Shoko asked, knowing who was calling as Y/n nodded. "If you don't mind." Y/n said as she was soon handed Shoko's phone.

"Hello! This is L/n speaking for..uhm i'm sorry I didn't catch your name.." Y/n said to Shoko. "Oh, sorry about that, it's Shoko."

"Such a pretty name! Anyways, this is L/n speaking for Shoko! She's currently not feeling a bit well so she asked me to answer the call for her." Y/n said, looking at Shoko and giving her a thumbs up, making her laugh just a bit.

Y/n didn't hear anything but silence on the other line. "Hello? Is anyone there?" she said, patiently waiting for the caller to speak. "You said L/n?" she heard a masculine voice on the other line, sounding familiar but she couldn't put her mind to it.

"Yup! L/n, and who am I speaking to?"

"It's Gojo Satoru, we met at the beach!"

"Oh yes! I remember! It's nice talking to you again, I hope we can talk more in person but currently you were calling Shoko for a reason so I can't intrude." Y/n said before moving the phone away from her ear. "Are you ready to speak now?" she whispered to Shoko who shook her head, pretending like she was still crying because she just wanted to hear the two finally talk after all these years.

"She can't come to the phone just yet, so to pass time would you like to talk?"

"Sure—"

"Have we met before? And if so, what was our relationship?" she suddenly asked him, waiting for him to answer as his eyes widened at the question. It was definitely unexpected but he figured that since she was with Shoko that she must've told Y/n at least something from her past.

"We have, you were also my..girlfriend."

-