𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇 ⋯ ♡ᵎ

"They're so pretty."

"What is?"

"Your eyes." she said, pointing to his face. "They remind me of the ocean of course, especially during mid-day and the sun is just beaming down." she chuckled, glancing at him as her cheeks heated up.

The two were at her place, on the balcony as they were looking over the pond that was right next to her apartment building. Its been weeks, almost two months since they met and she was only able to get a few of her memories back, though, it was just her and her family.

"I think i'm close..to recovering my memories." she started to say. "But I just wish I had my memories from high school." she glanced at him, a smile forming on her face. "It'd be nice to know more of my friends, I only remember elementary and middle school, but nothing from high school."

"Well..there is this place that might help you remember, but it's a bit far from here so do you mind going tomorrow?" he asked her, playing with his fingers. "I don't mind." she said. "What time? After i'm done with work?" she asked.

"Yeah, i'll pick you up after."

"Are you sure? Shoko said you're a bad driver?" she laughed, watching him shake his head. "She's lying! I'm not a bad driver! I only crashed a car a couple of five times but that was the other person's fault!"

"Uh huh..the other person's fault." she continued to laugh as he tried to justify that it was the other person's fault. "Look, just listen to me! If you're going at a fast speed—" he started to say until she interrupted him. "That right there is already your fault! Why are you going at a fast speed?"

"I was talking about you!"

"I never went at fast speed!" she said. "Is that why you have someone drive you all the time?" she asked him, leaning closer to him, placing her hands on his shoulders as he froze. 

"My driver's license was suspended.."

"Oh..you're worse than I thought." she said, holding in her laugh before lifting her hands off him, soon letting out her laugh as he glared at her before he started to laugh with her.

'I miss this..i'm glad I had the chance to see you again.'

She placed her hand on his forearm, close to his wrist as she used him to keep her balance. The sun was making it's way down to the horizon, slowly but going. This time the sunset was pink, a nice hue mixed with all types of oranges and reds.

"I got a question." she said, both of her hands on his wrist as he nodded his head, scared as to what she might asked. His mind was racing. Was she going to ask to go on another date? Was she going to ask for a kiss? What was it?!

"Go ahead."

"Well..you know since I want to get my memories back..do you think kissing you might help? I know it's a bit too much to ask but Shoko and you said we dated each other in high school so I guess we'll be fine..Though i'm just curious.." she started to mumble before she heard him laugh.

"You're still the same." he said, catching her off guard. "Hm?" she hummed as she felt his hands cup her cheeks and his lips on top of hers, she was surprised that he would agree so easily but then again, she was his girlfriend. She melted into his kiss, almost forgetting about what she said just a few seconds ago until an image popped up in her head.

It was bright outside, the sun beaming down onto her skin as the surrounding area seemed familiar, she was at the beach. She could see three figures, one girl and two boys, two of them were who she imagined, Shoko and Gojo, but the other was unfamiliar.

"Well?"

-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅