𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗇𝖾 ⋯ ♡ᵎ

"Utahime! You're hogging up Y/n!"

"You think I care?!" Utahime held Y/n in her arms as she laughed. The five were at the beach, having a day off. It was around 5:30 in the evening, all in their bathing suits as Shoko was already running towards the water while Gojo crossed his arms and glared at Utahime.

Geto was setting the towels down onto the sand and making himself a sand pillow so he could lay down. "Satoru, shut up and enjoy the beach!" Shoko said, pointing at him while Utahime and Y/n ran towards the water.

"I don't like this.." Gojo kept his arm crossed, watching the three play in the water as he sat down next to Geto. "Then don't, don't like it." Geto opened his eyes, glancing at his best friend, then to the three girls. "Good luck." Geto patted Gojo's shoulder.

"What do you mean good luck?! You're supposed to be helping me Suguru!" Gojo whined, sighing afterwards before he crossed his legs. "Then ask her out?"

"See the thing is—"

"You can ask out other girls but you can't ask out her?" Geto sighed as Gojo let out a hesitant chuckle. "Yeah but there's a huge difference from when you actually like someone than when it's for fun!" Gojo said, raising his hands in the air before he fixed his glasses. "Okay i'll flip this coin and you'll ask her out."

"Where the hell did you get that coin from?!"

"Head or tails."

"Tails." Gojo said, watching Geto's hand carefully as he flipped the coin. Gojo had never felt this nervous before or even nervous in general, his palms started to sweat while his heart raced. "Tails, you loose. Now go ask her out." Geto lied, quickly making the coin go on tails.

"Let me see!" Gojo said, seeing that the coin had "landed" on tails. Geto stood up, grabbing Gojo's arm and dragged him to the water. "Y/n!" Geto called out for her as she turned her head to the side, watching the two boys walk over to them. "Is there something you need?"

Geto pointed to Gojo as Utahime and Shoko shook their heads at him, the three obviously knew the two liked each other and tried to get the together but their plans never worked. It was either they were too nervous or had already made "plans."

'Just ask her out already!'

"Oh, Satoru! I have this place nearby that I wanted to show you!" Y/n said, getting out of the water as she took his hand and dragged him away while he looked back to see them all giving him a thumbs up. "To be honest I thought I was going to die first before they would get together." Geto said.

"Y/n, I don't think you can just walk around in a bathing suit." Gojo said as she stopped. "Aw and we're already so far..i'll be right back—" she started to say until she felt something go over her shoulders. "You can just use my shirt for now." Gojo walked in front of her, fixing his shirt so she could feel more comfortable.

"You're very sweet." she said, smiling at him. "Thank you, Satoru." she added, not noticing she was still holding his hand as Gojo's mind was racing, all he could think about was the fact she was holding his hand.

"Oh yeah! The place is around the corner! They sell sweets like uh cake and candy— cupcakes too!"

"Really?"

"Yeah, I figured uh you would want some since you like to eat sweet stuff.." she mumbled, feeling a bit embarrassed now that she said it. He noticed how flustered she looked, putting his arm around her shoulder as he smiled.

"I'll show you which one's the best—!" her smile was quickly covered in blood as her body fell to the ground. Though it wasn't he who killed her, the guilt of watching her die made him think he did.

———

"Is someone in Gojo's room?" Itadori whispered, putting his ear against the door as he heard a feminine voice, sound like a whisper as Megumi and Nobara did the same.

"What are we doing at three in the morning..listening to whatever Gojo is listening to?" Megumi tiredly glared at Itadori. "Well I heard him talking to someone! Maybe he has a girlfriend that we don't know about." Itadori loudly whispered as the two shushed him.

"Just open the door and check." Nobara said, yawning afterwards as she covered her mouth. "I'm scared..you do it." Itadori moved out the way as Nobara rolled her eyes and placed her hand on the doorknob, slowly turning it to the side.

She then moved her head close to the doorway while her eyes shifted towards Gojo who was sleeping on his bed, his phone in his hand as a video was playing. "Hm? He's sleeping but his phone is on." Nobara said, opening the door wider as she quietly stepped in, gesturing the two to stay by the door.

She then saw her teacher with faint tear stains on his cheeks, finding it a bit odd. She then looked down to the phone, seeing that a video was replaying on an old phone. She saw a girl around her age or a year older, she can tell from the quality that it was from when Gojo was in high school.

"Utahime! Shoko! Go awayy! I'm trying to do something!" Y/n said, walking away from the two girls. "What? Going to finaally confess to him?" Shoko said, crossing her arms as Y/n froze. "Maybe, maybe not!" Y/n smiled, closing her room door.

"This is so awkward..very akward but hopefully you don't look into your pictures and see this Satoru!" Y/n took a deep breath. "You're very unpredictable sometimes but I like— love it. I only have five minutes before class starts and you're probably looking everrywheree for your phone but that's okay."

"I have this weird feeling like this bad weird feeling and I don't like it. I don't like it at all so I just wanted to say I love you in case anything happens!"

"I love you, Satoru."

-