𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾 ⋯ ♡ᵎ

"It's so pretty."

"What?"

"Sunrises." she said, lightly smiling at the orange and pink hue that was starting to paint the clouds as she closed her eyes, feeling the warmth of the sun touch her skin. "I prefer sunsets because it tells me that it's almost time for dinner!" Gojo laughed.

"That too but sunsets tell you that new day has begun." she slowly opened her eyes, turning to him and standing up before she reached her hand out for him to grab. "Yeah whatever, sunrises are better." Gojo took her hand, pulling himself up as the two walked towards the school.

"Maybe we can ask Suguru and Shoko if they want to come with us tomorrow?" Y/n suggested as he shook his head, placing his arm around her shoulders. "No, maybe just the two of us again."

"Mkay, but i'll tell them that you said that!" she laughed as he rolled his eyes, a small smile forming on his face. "Yeah right—" just as he said that, he felt her move out of his arm and start to walk even faster towards the school.

"Wait Y/n! I was joking! We can definitely bring them next time!" he said, catching up with her as she stopped and turned around to face him. "Kidding, I like it when it's just us." she said, bringing her hands up to. his face, cupping his cheeks to bring him closer to her before their lips met.

"We can watch the sun set too." she whispered, giving him a kiss on the cheek before grabbing his hand and running inside.

"But first, let's go wake up those two idiots!" the warming couple ran through the halls and straight to their best friend's rooms. They knocked at the same time before heading inside and jumping in their beds only to realize that Shoko and Suguru weren't on their beds sleeping.

"Huh." the two said at the same time even though they were in different rooms, looking dumbfounded before they were attacked with pillows.

"I got her!" Shoko said, smacking Y/n straight on her back before holding her down. "Aw Shoko! Why are you up?!" Y/n started to complain, faking a pout before she bursted out laughing.

"I got him!" Suguru said, hitting Gojo right on his head as he watched his head bob back and forth before holding him down. "I said not to keep doing that anymore!" Suguru glared at his best friend before shaking his head.

"I'm sorry!" the couple cried out before they were let go. Shoko took Y/n out of her room while Suguru did the same with Gojo. "Who's plan was it?" Shoko said, glancing at the two as they were looking at the floor.

Y/n's finger pointed at Gojo as he pointed at her, their eyes then met in shock before the two faced each other. "Satoru! This was your plan! I just went with it!" Y/n glared at her boyfriend.

"What?! Me?! This was all you Y/n!" Gojo glared back at his girlfriend. Shoko and Suguru both glanced at each other shaking their heads, they obviously knew who was behind it.

"Y/n.." Shoko started to say as Gojo claimed victory, playfully sticking his tongue out at her. "We know you didn't do it." Y/n laughed at Gojo while he deflated.

"Gojo, stop blaming Y/n for all the shit you've been planning!" Shoko said, holding Y/n in a hug and giving Gojo a look while Geto chuckled. He knew well it was Y/n but seeing Gojo try to defend himself for something he actually didn't do was just a sight to see.

"But it actually wasn't me!"

"Stop lying Gojo!"

"Yeah stop lying Satoru! It's not a good look for your pretty face!"

"You think im pretty Y/n..?"

"Yeah? I wouldn't be dating an ugly guy Suguru.."

'I miss it..us'

-