AUTHOR'S LAST NOTE

Well, I know I have taken a long time to finsh the story but I don't have that much time as I used to..And I'm sure you will pester me now that I have introduced a new twist to that story :D

But what can I say? I have to devise new evil techniques to keep you wrapped around my books..hehehe... But hey I have a GOOD news... There are many more stories waitign to be written. Here's a little peek to the rest.

More stories to come:

       1.Cursed! - Zach Dylan Cooper & Samaira Brooke Wellington...

       2.A Hate Love Story - Damon Fortune & Pearl O’Connor.

       3.Spanish Lies: Mateo Alvarez & Zoey Cooper. (not finalised)

      4.The King’s Destined Bride: Keira Wellington & Juan Enzo Ramirez.

DISCLAIMER

This book is a work of fiction. All names, characters, locations, and incidents are products of the author’s imagination, or have been used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, locales, or events is entirely coincidental.

Say You Love Me

Copyright © 2015 by RaziaSultana

All Rights Reserved.

The uploading, scanning, and distribution of this book in any form or by any means – including but not limited to electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise -  without the permission of the author is illegal and punishable by law. Your support of the author’s rights is appreciated.