It's just a photo

Jeremy and I walked to his apartment. "This has been fun." He stated when we reached his door.

"Yeah, mind if I take a picture?" I asked.

He smiled. "Not at all, as long as your in it."

I stood in front of him. He put his arms on my shoulders, hugged me, and laid his chin on my shoulder. I smiled and he smiled. I took the picture and showed him. "I really like you, Em." He stated.

"I turned towards him. "I like you too, tomorrow, I-uh, I'm going to the skatepark, you should tag along." I said with a smile.

He looked at me with curiosity, "What-you skate?"

I took a step closer to him. "What, guess I'm just full of surprises, so will you come with me or no?"

He leaned in to where our faces were inches away from each other "I wouldn't miss it, E."

I smiled and looked at him. "Why E?"

"Because it fits you and I wanted something that I can only call you." He smiled.

"Ah, I like it, I guess I'll call you J." I stated.

"Because my name starts with a J. Before you go, is it okay if I kiss you?" He asked.

I moved my face closer to his, not meaning to do so, now our noses were touching. "Totally." And with that, his lips met mine. I was the first to break the moment. I took a few steps back.

"I leave for the skatepark around 10 am, you know your way to the apartment, so be there around 9 something, Lover boy."

I began to walk away. "What if Tris opens the door?" He asked.

I turned around and continued to walk, but backwards. "To hell with him! And if Brad answers, tell him he shops as Baby Gap and shove 'em aside, don't be late!" I said, turning back around.

I eventually made it to the stair well. One thing I hate about Jeremy's housing complex is that it didn't have a fucking elevator and he lived on the fifth floor.

I was halfway down the stairs on the 3rd floor when my phone rang. I stopped and took it out of my pocket. On the screen was of course, my brothers name. I couldn't decline the call or he'd call me back until I actually answered.

So I accepted it. Emery- what Tristan!

Tristan- Look, mum said she'd be visiting tomorrow to see if things are going along. That means, you have to clean your room and you have to help me and Brad clean the bloody flat.

Emery- For fucks sake, I'm on my way home now. Oh, Tris, if you tell her anything about the events that have happened since I got here, I will kill you.

Tristan- fine but she  deserves to know.

And with that I hung up and continued to make my way down the stairs. Eventually I made it outside. The sun was starting to go down.

It took an hour for me to make it back to the apartment. I opened the door to see Brad in the kitchen cleaning off the counters. He hears the door shut and looks at me. "So nice for the bitch to join us finally." He says rolling his eyes.

I rolled my eyes at him to return the favor. "Fuck off." I said going to my room to clean it.

When I entered my room I grimaced. It was a lot messier than I anticipated. I sighed and set my camera, phone, and cigarettes on my desk. I unzipped my jacket that I wore over an Arctic Monkeys shirt and threw it onto my bed, I then took off my shoes and ditched my jeans for pajama bottom shorts, I grabbed my lighter and lit a candle so it would smell nice.