Honeymoon: Chapter 41

Hello! Last chapter here we go!
————————————

"Nat it's ok, we'll be back in 2 weeks." I comforted her. She's sad because we're leaving and she can't come with us.

She only sobbed even more and hugged me tighter. "Hey, I need you to breathe ok?." I said concerned and cupped her little face making sure she looked at me.

She nodded a little and I helped her calm down. "Now, mommy and I are gonna go but we'll be back and tell grandma or uncle Fin whenever you wanna talk to us, alright?" I said.

"Yeah, I love you mama." She hugged me again. "I love you so much more." I responded and kissed her head.

She happily hugged Billie and said the same thing. After saying bye to everyone, we were called to board the plane.

-

"Finally." Billie sighed as we entered the hotel room. "Imma sleep." I joked.

"No!" Billie yelled quickly. "Why not?" I teased, knowing what she wants.

"We still have that date in an hour." She struggled to say a bit. "Yeah I know but I was gonna take a nap." I frowned a little.

"No the faster we get ready, the faster we go, the faster we come back, the faster I cu-can rest." She said dragging me to our luggage.

We got dressed and left. I drove with one hand as the other was on Billie's thigh. When we arrived I opened the doors for her.

We sat at a little booth and waited for someone to take our order. "Hello, are you guys ready to order?" A bubbly waitress who seemed to be in her early 20's said.

Billie ordered first and we all noticed how the waitress kept switching glances between us.

At the end of our meal she asked to take a picture with us. We agreed and sped home right after so we wouldn't get caught.

"I'm exhausted." I flopped on the bed with a sigh. I saw Billie pout as she took off her heels and set them to the side.

"Why'd you do that?" I sat up and leaned my weigh back on my arms. "Do what?" She acted clueless.

"So my eyes are deceiving me and you didn't just pout?" I raised an eyebrow. "Mhm." She hummed as she tried to undo the zipper on her dress.

I walked up behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist. "I know what you want, but I won't do anything unless you ask me to." I whispered in her ear before kissing her neck.

"Alright, can you fuck me now?" She groaned as I sucked on her sweet spot. I hummed, slowly unzipping her dress, letting it fall completely off her body.

"Of course." I answered as I ran my hands up her sides. "Remember that thing you asked me to do that one time." I said lowly with a smirk plastered on my face.

"I've said many things." She furrowed her eyebrows. "Sit on the bed, I'll show you." I pushed her down on the bed and she propped herself up as her eyes followed my movements.

I went over to my back pack and got what I needed, walking up to her with it behind my back.

"What is it?" She looked up at me and kicked her legs like a needy child.

I chuckled and leaned down to connect our lips. She hummed against my lips as I pushed her a little to lay down.

With one hand I roamed her body, the other one stayed holding the object behind my back.

"Remember that one time..." I started as I reached behind her and unclipped the bra.

"You asked me to mark you." I continued with a smile. "Yeah you made fun of me and said we weren't wolves." She panted from our long make out session.