BuzzFeed : Chapter 6

This is the longest chapter...so far. Enjoy!
————————————-

Today Billie, Finneas, Claudia and I are gonna have a movie night and we're gonna play games to relax. I was being chased around the apartment by Milo until I got startled by the doorbell making me stumble and slide down some steps. It wasn't that bad but my ass hurts now.

I went to go open the door and was greeted by the O'Connell siblings and Ms.Sulewski. "Hey guys, come in." I said opening the door more so they could pass by me. "Pick something y'all wanna do while I make some snacks."

They sat on the couch deciding what we were gonna do before a certain someone got bored and came to the kitchen area with me. "Need any help?" Billie asked. "Nope, but your company would be nice." I responded.

I was done with the snacks so I walked up to Billie and hugged her, wrapping my arms around her waist while hers went around my neck. We swayed back and forth before slightly pulling away and connecting our foreheads together. We looked into each other's eyes before I started leaning in. She leaned in too and soon our lips were touching, moving rhythmically.

We broke apart once oxygen was needed. We rested our foreheads together while she grinned making me grin back at her. I then remembered what we were doing before and also broke the hug. "Help me carry these to the living room, angel." I told her while handing her some drinks.

I still had a smile on my face from that damn kiss. Her lips are soft and plump. It was also our first kiss which was long overdue. Also the author didn't know how to include it into the story so she apologizes if that was shit. I honestly think it was but there's been worse.

I sat down on the couch passing some snacks over to the couple. "Ok so we're gonna play uno and then watch Up!" Claudia exclaimed. I groaned "You want me to cry don't you." I questioned them.

Now I know this uno game will cause some motherfucking problems.

And just like I suspected, Billie is now mad at me. So mad that she went over to the other couch sitting next to Milo and is choosing to ignore me.

"Billie I'm sorry it was just a game come here mama, we're about to watch the movie." I told her trying to make her not mad at me anymore. She kept ignoring me. She'll come around, I know she will.

Rolling my eyes I went to my little closet and got some blankets. I would've only gotten two but Billie's mad so I got three. I handed one to Finneas and Claudia receiving a small 'thank you' from both of them.

I walked up to Billie seeing if she would even look at me, she kept her head down scrolling on her phone. I stretched my arm out with the blanket, she looked up not at me but my hand and she took it a little too aggressive for my liking making me raise my eyebrows at her attitude.

Brushing it off I went back to my spot and we started the movie.

It was getting to the sad part and I heard some sniffling coming from my right making me look over to see Finneas with rosy cheeks and tears rolling down his face. I chuckled a little at his state.

I then heard some shuffling from my left and turned to see Billie standing there. She sat next to me also sniffling. Billie cuddled into my left side while I wrapped my arms around her. I knew she would come around. "I'm sorry." she whispered.

"It's ok baby." I said tightening my arms a little around her so she knew it was really ok. Also for comfort because the movie was on the sad part. After the movie finished we sat there and talked about what we were gonna do for the next couple of days.

"Oh, I'm shooting a video tomorrow with buzzfeed, wanna come." Billie questioned turning her head to look at me. I thought about what imma do tomorrow before answering. "I'd love to, princess." I answered.