New Things and Insecurities: Chapter 9

Hola!
First, Billie's hair is so cute. AHHHHH I love her!
——————————————————

"Here are your keys, she is ready to go, have fun." "Thank you so much, I will." I said taking the keys and leaving in my brand new car. The drive home was a little long so I put on a playlist that wouldn't make me wanna scream while driving. I wasn't in the mood for up-beat music right now.

As I was driving, I thought about what happened in the last two weeks. Aj got his surgery I'm so proud. His girlfriend is helping him through the journey so he's chill. Billie and I are great, we see each other a lot. I also got a new dog. She's an Australian shepherd and I named her Delta. She's cute and playful, I was scared that her and Milo wouldn't get along but they do so I'm happy.

 She's cute and playful, I was scared that her and Milo wouldn't get along but they do so I'm happy

I made it back home and parked my new car beside the Royce. My babies look so good. Just then I got a message from Billie telling me she was on her way to my house. I answered telling her I would be waiting. I made it into my apartment and chilled on the couch with my pups. Delta soon fell asleep on my lap and Milo had his head rested on her back.

It was too cute I took a picture and posted it. I scrolled through tiktok watching all the cute gay couples making me miss my perfect girlfriend. Just as I thought that she waltzed in through the door. I gave her a key, shh. She took her shoes off at the door and left her keys on the counter. "Hi, Bub." She greeted. "Hello, mi amor." (my love)

Milo and Delta woke up from the noise and movement. They moved outta the way for Billie to come cuddle me. They resumed their previous position but to my left. Billie straddled my lap and clung onto me with her head in the crook of my neck. I wrapped my arms around her rubbing her back because I know it soothes her.

We sat there in the same position for like ten minutes before her stomach started to rumble and grumble. I pulled away a bit so we were face to face now. "Baby, did you eat today?" I asked concerned. It was 7 p.m. and her taking a while to answer my question was more than enough.

"Wanna go eat somewhere?" I asked her. She nodded. "Where you wanna go?" "I don't know...I'm craving some burritos right now so Taco Bell." She answered after making up her mind. "Alright, c'mon." I said tapping her thigh for her to move. She whined and hugged me again.

"Billie can we at least get your shoes on?" I asked softly. "No." She mumbled into my neck. I sighed taking her head in between my hands. "Billie-." "Baby, no." "Bil please." I pleaded. "No babe." She whined giving me the cutest pout paired with her puppy dog eyes. I stared at her for a while before sighing and closing my eyes "Fine, let's go."

I stood up with her in my arms, putting on my shoes which was hard with Billie clinging to my front. I grabbed the keys to the new car. I put my hands under her thighs for support while making my way out the building and to the parking lot. I walked over to my car.

 I walked over to my car