Last Day: Chapter 4

———————————————————————————

The hardest task I had experienced this morning was trying to get out of Billie's hold. That girl had a strong grip for someone who's asleep, or maybe she wasn't I don't really know but it was hard trying to get up to go to the restroom.

We were still cuddling but I woke up to make breakfast and clean a bit. I have a lot of things planned for us today. All of my friends also leave today so I'm kinda sad, but we all got shit to do.

Billie eventually came down to help me make breakfast. After we cooked for a whole ass football team, I feel like I'm their mom sometimes, they all came down making as much noise as they could.

I stood there like the damn emoji looking at them from the kitchen. These bitches are pushing each other while yelling arguing about who was the baddest bitch, like tf?

"Damn why the fuck y'all yelling for." I shouted making them shut up and stand straight (gay) turning to look at me. Yeah it's quiet ain't no back talk.

They all started to talk over each other so choosing to ignore them I started to plate the food for the children to eat. "Alright kids the foods at the table go." I said in a stern tone pushing them towards the table so they could sit and eat. Like I said we have things to do before they leave tonight.

"Wait what are we doing today." Ag asked. "Laser-tag, and bowling." I replied. "And since not all of us fit in my car I rented a bigger one to make MY life easier." I continued. They all nodded and we finished our breakfast.

"Ok bitches go get ready, I'll give y'all an hour hurry." I said making my way upstairs. I went to my room and straight into the closet to find something to wear.

 I went to my room and straight into the closet to find something to wear

Casey's Fit (added some more chains and rings)

Bil's Fit (also yes she does have nails, she's a bottom😏😁)

As expected we were the first ones to make it to the living room. I sat down on the small couch going on my phone. Billie sat next to me putting her legs on my lap as she put her head on my shoulder to see what I was doing. We sat like this until everybody came down all at once pushing each other making Maihua fall and slide down 5 stairs.