You're 20?: Chapter 22

HOLY FUCK! SHES SOOOOOO FINEEE AHHHHHH
THE TATTOO, THE COLOR OF THE DRESS CONTRASTING HER SKIN 😩
———————————————
"We are not going to the strip club for my birthday." I deadpanned.

"What- why? I will be fun." Aiden whined like a little boy. Billie staying quiet. "First of all I just don't want to, and look to your left." I dumbed it down for him.

He looked left and saw my girlfriend. Slumping down on the couch, he let the topic go. "How did you forget she was there?" I asked amused.

Only receiving a shrug I sighed. "Ohhh you wanna go to the strip club." I caught on. "N-o I don't." He said nervously.

"Why are you nervous about it, we can go, but only if Bil wants to." We looked at her. "We can go, but you and I are sticking together like glue the whole night." She said to me.

We're gonna have to wear disguises so we don't make headlines about being at the strip club. We're not going to the strip club though.

"Yes ma'am." I sat back on the couch, as we continued watching the movie we got distracted from.

Maggie and Patrick rented out a restaurant and some of our friends are going. I wanted it to be small.

It's gonna be a birthday dinner because we're gonna stay up for New Years at Maggie's house.

"Bitch put my damn camera down. If you break it you're buying me a new one." I told Aiden as he took my camera and started filming.

"I just want them to see how abusive our relationship is." His voice quivered. "I would stop you but it's good content, so go ahead."

"You see that. She only cares about what the media thinks." I saw a tear roll down his cheek. "Aww poor baby started crying." I fake pouted at him.

He glared before setting the camera down and posting up. "Come here." "You're good." I stayed on the couch.

"It wasn't a question." He grabbed my hair and pulled me up to the middle of the living room so we can fight. "I'm tired dude. Can I get like a birthday pass?" I grumbled.

"No you get extra beat up because of your birthday." He countered. He slapped me in the face and ran upstairs. I chased him and slapped his ass before he was out of reach.

I turned the camera off and put it away so it doesn't get damaged. After I promised Aiden that I want gonna hit him we changed into some casual outfits before heading to Maggie's house for New Years.

 After I promised Aiden that I want gonna hit him we changed into some casual outfits before heading to Maggie's house for New Years

(But Billie's sweatshirt wasn't tucked under)

We hopped into my car and left. "So you wanna die." I said as Aiden covered my vision as I was driving. "I have someone important in the car, stop."

"Aww you think I'm important." He clutched his shirt and pouted. "No you asshole." I glared at him. "Round two right now." He said. I shook my head and continued driving.