Villainous Exposition

Rayne started to breathe heavily as she panicked at the sight before her. "Wait, what are you doing?"

Elise smiled innocently. "Oh, nothing."

"Elise, please, you didn't take any pictures did you?" Rayne asked anxiously.

"Oh, of course not," Elise said, and Rayne felt some relief. She figured it must have been a cruel joke. But then Elise continued. "I took a video. Much more credible than some pics, don't you think?"

Rayne's heart jumped into her throat, her breathing got heavier still, and she had to fight back tears through the next question. "Why?"

Elise just smiled as though nothing in any way peculiar or interesting was happening at all. "Insurance."

"Insurance?" Rayne asked, too distraught to make the logical connection.

"Oh yes," Elise said, obviously pleased with herself. "Don't get me wrong, you'll do whatever I say whether you want to or not. But now you have to do so willingly, don't you?" She tapped a few times on her phone. "Unless... Do you think anyone would be amused at this video?"

Rayne's eyes went wide. "Stop!" Elise stopped and looked at Rayne. "I'll do whatever you say, I promise!"

"Oh, I know you will, sweetheart," Elise said sweetly.

And then she just stood there, seemingly waiting for something. Rayne was still on all fours, looking back at the woman ruining her life, becoming more uncomfortable by the second from the load squishing against her butt. "Um... Elise?"

"Yes? Did you want something?"

"Well, yes..." Rayne said, a little confused. It must be pretty obvious what she was waiting for.

"Then you've got to ask for it, silly girl."

Rayne blushed at the condescension. "Alright. Um... Elise, can you-"

Rayne's inquiry was interrupted by Elise. "No, sweety. Adults call me Elise. You can call me Miss Elise. For now."

Rayne blushed. She did not want to call anyone "miss" anything. But she didn't exactly have the luxury of choice. She was desperate. "Alright... Miss Elise, um... I need a change." She had whispered the last part, unable to bring herself to say it loudly.

"A change?" Elise asked, acting oblivious. She clearly knew exactly what Rayne wanted, but how she asked didn't cut it. "You want me to change your dress? I guess I can get another outfit..."

Rayne sighed. She hated the idea of admitting what she was wearing, but there was nothing she could do. Not if she wanted to get out of it, that is. "Miss Elise... Could you please change my d-diaper," she said softly.

"Change your diaper?" Elise asked, once again clearly feigning ignorance. "Now why on earth would you need someone to change your diaper?"

Rayne wanted to do anything other than what Elise was hinting at. She felt humiliated by just doing it, but admitting it too? That was too much for her. And yet, she had to. She didn't want to be stuck in the gross diaper for any longer than necessary. "Miss Elise," she said, politely and slowly. "I, well, um..." she was trying to find the least painful way of saying it, but such a way did not exist. Even the thought of saying the words she had thought of were making her blush.

So she just did it. "I... I pooped my diaper and I need a change." She couldn't look Elise in the eye while she was saying this, and she could feel her face burning red. Just a few days ago she was the most unbreakable, indomitable person she knew. And now here she was, load in her diaper and begging to be changed. "Could you please change my diaper, Miss Elise?"