True Colours

Elise led Rayne to the spare bedroom. "So... what did you have in mind?" Rayne asked nervously.

Elise smiled sweetly, but the hint of mischief that Rayne had sensed behind her smile several times by now seemed even more pronounced. "Well if this is going to be a common issue, showering every time you have an accident just seems like a waste of water, doesn't it?"

Rayne blushed a little. "But I need to be clean," she said quietly.

"And you will! I promise. In fact," She paused for a moment to reach into the top drawer from the nearby dresser, and pulled out a pack of baby wipes. "I'll personally make sure of it."

Rayne's eyes went wide, but evidently, Elise wasn't done. She reached into the drawer next to the one with the baby wipes, and pulled out what appeared to be a thick diaper. Not the pullup kind, the tape on kind. "Before I put you in this."

Rayne started to panic. "You're joking, right?"

"Rayne, why would I buy these things if I wasn't serious about it?" Elise asked.

"But I just wanted pullups!" Rayne exclaimed.

"Oh, I know, but things seemed to be getting worse for you! I just thought it'd be prudent to get more... effective protection too."

"But I don't need... those!" Rayne exclaimed, too embarrassed to even say the word.

Elise shook her head. "You wanted pullups when they were enough for your accidents, and when it was only for night time. But you peed through your pullups last night, and wet yourself again completely conscious, and didn't even realise it."

Rayne blushed, but couldn't deny it. Regardless, she was not about to submit to being cleaned like a baby and put into a diaper. "I won't do it," she said. "I won't wear it, and I can clean myself."

Elise sighed. "Alright, fine."

Rayne felt her heart lift. Was this all a joke after all? "Really?"

"Yes. But." Elise started. Her voice had a strict quality to it that Rayne hadn't heard before. "I think it's only fair that I take back my offer of you staying here. I feel I've been very supportive and lenient, but I will be having to clean or even replace both my couch and mattress, so if you're not going to make the best effort to not cause more stains, I will have to ask you to leave."

Rayne was surprised. She had never thought there'd be a situation where Elise would actively try to push her away. "Fine. I'll just go home."

"Though, I feel I should warn you," Elise said, her grin seeming more mischievous by the second. "I may have accidentally... misplaced your car keys, and I have absolutely no idea where they could be." Rayne couldn't believe what she was hearing. It was very clear that there was no accidental misplacement. "Of course, you're welcome to walk home..."

"Then I'll-" Rayne started, but was interrupted.

"But I highly doubt you'll be able to get home without running into anyone. It's the middle of the day, and even if you take the quiet streets, people will be out and about. And, well, your current appearance might leave a bit of an impression on anyone who happens to cross your path."

Rayne blushed as she looked down. The wet clothes clinging to her legs painted a very clear picture of what had happened. Of course, Elise was right. And Rayne knew that Elise was obsessed with her. But to be driven to do something like this? She had no idea how deranged Elise really was. How far she'll go to get what she wants. Or, for that matter, how far she's already gone. Did she really just jump on this opportunity to force them to be in the same house together? And if so, how?