A Moment of Contentment

As promised, Elise promptly put Rayne's clothes in the wash. She had a combination washer/drier machine, so in a few hours the clothes would simply be ready to wear. As requested, Rayne waited in the bedroom for Elise to return.

When Elise entered the room, she smiled as she saw Rayne again. "Alright, cutie," she said, to which Rayne blushed and looked away. "Let's lay down some ground rules."

"Ground rules?" Rayne asked.

"Oh yes," Elise said. "After all, on the off-chance that you win our little wager, this will be the last time I ever see you! I have to make it count."

Rayne blushed. "It's not an off-chance," she said quietly.

Elise just grinned. "I wouldn't be so sure of that," she said confidently. "After all, you've already wet yourself twice in the last 24 hours."

Unable to make a comeback, Rayne just looked at the ground and swiftly changed the subject. "So, what was that about rules?"

Elise grinned. "I kept the rules nice and simple for you," she said playfully. "You just have to do anything I say until we're done."

Rayne didn't like how Elise said 'anything'. She thought for a moment before answering. "If I agree to that, you would be able to tell me not to use the bathroom," Rayne said carefully.

"True, but you did wet yourself not that long ago," Elise said matter-of-factly. Rayne felt her face flush with embarrassment again. "Even if you do need to pee by the time the laundry's done, it shouldn't be for that long." Elise smirked. "Unless you're worried that even a few minutes would be too much for you?" she teased.

Rayne blushed a little harder. Getting sick of the teasing, she responded forcefully. "Fine. But when my clothes are ready and this... thing is still unused, you will give me my clothes back and we will never see each other again."

"Oh, I know," Elise responded, unconcerned. "Don't worry. If you happen to somehow succeed, I'll keep my word."

Rayne was wary, but also fairly confident that she wouldn't fail. After all, as Elise said, her bladder was probably empty. And while it was true that she'd wet herself before without even knowing it, she was sure that as long as she focused she'd be fine. "Okay, fine." Rayne said warily. "What do you want me to do, then?"

Elise grinned mischievously, and Rayne was immediately filled with a sense of unease. The next few hours were not going to be pleasant for her. "Just go to the living room and sit on the couch. I will join you soon."

Rayne nervously but obediently followed Elise's simple directions. She sat on the couch and anxiously waited for whatever awful thing was about to happen.

Sure enough, in a few moments, Elise entered the room, hands behind her back, grinning ear to ear. "Oh sweety, you look so scared," she said with clearly false concern. "It's okay. I'm here now, so everything will be all fine. I promise."

"What do you want?" Rayne asked tersely.

Grin still planted on her face, Elise slowly brought her hands to the front, revealing that she was holding a baby bottle full of milk. "Thought you might be thirsty," she said cheerfully.

Rayne looked at the bottle with wide eyes. "That's not for me, is it?" she asked. She hoped it wasn't, but given what Elise had done to her so far, that didn't seem particularly likely.

"Don't be silly, of course it is," Elise said.

"I'm not a baby!" Rayne exclaimed, exasperated with the constant belittling, condescension, and literally being treated like a baby.