Day 3

Day 3

Dear Diary,

London is a rather interesting place. I loved seeing everything here. Especially the scenery. It’s so gorgeous. But their rules are odd, especially the one about what side of the road to drive on. On more than one occasion, I have turned into the oncoming traffic and got in trouble with a bobby. A funny term for a cop isn’t it?

Yes, my day has just started and already I’ve had multiple adventures. I love traveling.

But of course that bitter voice in my head is constantly reminding me of him. How he was going to drive because he had been on so many business trips here that he was mostly used to the road system. How he always wanted to see Big Ben. How he wanted to have a staring contest with one of the British Palace guards. I had always laughed at some of his dreams for this trip, some of the things he wanted to do.

Now I’m only shaking my head at how foolish I was.

No, stop Madison. You don’t want to think about them, and I’m sure you, Diary, don’t want to hear about it.

So I shall tell you more of the adventures that I have had. I went to a place and had actual fish and chips! It was really enjoyable actually. I’m going to have to find a place in New York that will serve authentic fish and chips because, I will tell you, they are good. Other than that and my traffic troubles, the day has been pretty insignificant. And tomorrow I head to Paris.

The city of love.

Wish me luck. Hopefully my heart can survive the most romantic place in the world.

Yours truly,

Madison Mazy