heavy eyes | v.n

warnings: detailed smut throughout
description: Vince feverently helps his flat mate ease some of her stress — requested

warnings: detailed smut throughoutdescription: Vince feverently helps his flat mate ease some of her stress — requested

After a hectic day of work, all you wanted to do was crawl into bed and forget about the world for a little bit. Although you got off early, the workweek had felt like an eternity. You threw down your bag and keys on the table by your bedroom door, making sure to close it behind you. Letting out a sigh, you began to undress, kicking off your pants and tossing your top carelessly on the floor.

You were all too eager to get into something more comfortable for the remainder of the night. Shuffling through the clothes in your drawer, you mentally cursed at yourself for taking too long to find something to wear. It seemed much easier to just slip under your duvet and go right to sleep.

Without warning, your flatmate swung open your bedroom door with a sense of urgency. You jumped at the suddenness of it all and let out a yelp in shock.

"Shit, sorry!" Vince's first instinct was to cover his eyes with his hand, yet he stayed standing in the doorframe.

It hadn't occurred to you until just then that you had forgotten to lock the door behind you — and that Vince would be home early today as well. Your heart practically leaped out of your chest when you finally registered that he was seeing your nearly unclothed body. In an attempt to cover yourself up, you shyly backed away from him and shielded yourself with your arms.

"It's cool, I was only changing," you remarked sarcastically.

Without your knowing, Vince sneakily took peeks at you through his fingers, even though he still held his hand over his eyes. "No, no, don't stop on my account."

You rolled your eyes at his comment, too tired to respond with something snarky. Instead, you continued digging through your drawers to find something to wear. You eventually pulled out some shorts and an oversized shirt, all while Vince remained standing in the doorway.

When you finally had clothes on, you walked up to Vince and pulled his hand away from his face. His blue eyes met yours and a sly grin tugged at the corners of his lips.

"Any particular reason why you didn't walk away ... or out of my room?"

"None. Other than waiting for you to finish up so I can uncover my eyes," he replied in an innocent tone.

"Okay, so how about a reason for barging in on me in the first place?"

Vince unraveled a necklace he held in the palm of his other hand and dangled it in front of your face.

"Just returning what I stole," he said, raising a brow. "Promise," he held his hands out in front of him in surrender. "I didn't know you were coming home early today."

You stepped out of his way so he could enter your room. Vince walked over to place the necklace back on your jewelry box, but continued to linger around your room. He eventually plopped himself down on the edge of your bed, making himself comfortable.