lesson learned | n.f

warnings: detailed smut throughout
description: possessiveness gets the best of Noel when he sees his girl catching the attention of every other man in the room — requested

warnings: detailed smut throughoutdescription: possessiveness gets the best of Noel when he sees his girl catching the attention of every other man in the room — requested

"Unbelievable

"Unbelievable..." Noel muttered under his breath, shaking his head as he stood at a distance watching you talk with a guy who he had never seen before. On any other night, this might not have been that big of a deal, only tonight it was a large party and you were dressed to impress.

You wore a short red spaghetti strap dress that stopped more than halfway up your thigh, with tall heeled boots which drew even more attention to your legs. You arrived at the party with your boyfriend Noel, but soon started to mingle with the other people and it wouldn't occur to you until much later that most of these people who interacted with you were of the opposite sex. You didn't mind at the time though, enjoying every conversation and unknowingly charming them with every flip of your hair.

One guy in particular wouldn't seem to leave you alone and the two of you spent time getting to know each other and cracking jokes, which would send you laughing, completely oblivious to the fact that Noel was watching you with clenched fists. He knew that you were gorgeous and a tad bit out of his league, but this sight, however, was proving difficult for him. Fearing the thought of another guy potentially swaying you, also knowing that he didn't want to cause a big scene in front of everyone, Noel tried to prevent his insecure thinking by talking to his friends and drinking the night away. When you would go check up on him, you would only be greeted with half smiles and narrowed blue eyes. You realized something was bothering him when the entire ride back home was dead silent.

"Alright, what is up with you?" You finally broke the silence, after the two of you had walked past the threshold of the front door to your shared place.

Noel let out a scoff, before looking at you in disbelief. "You're joking, right? I know you're doing this to me intentionally. I'm not that dense, you know." He made a gesture to your outfit, his eyes scanning you up and down.

Rolling your eyes, you folded your arms across your chest and began getting a bit agitated. "And what about it? I felt confident about myself tonight getting all dressed up like this. I'm sure you, if anyone, can understand that."