Chapter Twenty-Nine

After dropping past Sophie off at her house, the three Gallifreyan's return to London. The three end up underneath the National Gallery. Opening the doors to the TARDIS, the three Time Lords, and the teacher see a figure in the doorway.

"So," Sophie starts, stepping into the room, "How'd it go?" she has a small smile on her face, as her best friends walk into the room.

"Pretty sure you know, Soph."

"Yeah," she shrugs.

The Time Lord doesn't stop walking forward, pulling her tightly into a hug, picking her up and spinning slightly. "You're an amazing friend, and probably my favourite human," he whispers in her ear.

"Oi," Chinny says, walking up beside his younger self, "Save some of that love for me, eh?"

The pinstriped Doctor releases her, only for the Bow tie Time Lord to wrap her up in his arms. She holds him back, pushing her face into his shoulder. "You know, your other jacket smelled better. This one smells like straw, and animals."

The Gallifreyan pulls back, a yappy smile on his face, "Yeah?" he asks, raising his nonexistent eyebrows, "I wonder why?"

She smiles up at him, as the final Time Lord walks toward her. "I suppose it's my turn now?" the youngest Doctor asks.

The girl smiles, wrapping her arms around his shoulders. "How did you know to trigger the Moment?" he asks her quietly.

"Hey, that's what friends do. They help each other."

He smiles at her. She turns back to the door, walking just through it. Quietly, she grabs a large tray off the table, bringing it back in. "You know what everyone needs after a difficult day?" she asks, setting the tray on the bench in the room. She sets the five teacups off the tray, quickly filling them with the hot water. She looks back up, as tea begins to steep. "Tea."

"And the negotiations?" Bow tie asks.

"Zygon's and humans together in perfect harmony. Best treaty ever made. Course, I had to give 'em back their memories, but the negotiations went great. They're leaving an ambassador on earth."

"Oh, really?" Pinstripes asks, leaning against the wall, "Who? Who is willingly allowing themself to be copied?"

"Petronella."

Four blank stares greet her, "Sorry," Chinny says, "Who?"

"Petronella," she states again, their blank looks still greeting her. She rolls her eyes, "Petronella Osgood."

"Ooh," all four say.

She shakes her head, thrusting a tea cup into Clara's hands. Once all the tea is successfully passed out, the Warrior and Clara taking the bench. Sandshoes and Chinny stand in front of Gallifrey Falls, inspecting the painting. Sophie leans against the Warrior's TARDIS, her eyes on the wall opposite her, which is covered in roundels, which happen to remind her the TARDIS.

"I don't suppose we'll know if we actually succeeded. But at worst, we failed doing the right thing, as opposed to succeeding in doing the wrong," the War Doctor comments after a while.

"Life and soul, you are," Clara comments, before taking a sip of her tea. Sophie snorts, trying to hold in her laughter by sipping her tea.

"What is it actually called?" Pinstripes asks, taking his glasses off his face and tucking them into his pocket.

"Well, there's some debate," the eldest Time Lord says, "Either No More or Gallifrey Falls."

"Not very encouraging," the youngest Doctor comments.