23. Letting go

"Nothing serious is wrong with you y/n so you don't need to worry, your pass out was due to a lot of stress."
"Hm, wonder who put that stress on me." You said glaring at Luka.
"Well it seems you and your boyfriend have some things to talk about it so i'll leave you be, you're free to go whenever you'd like y/n just make sure you're gone within the hour."
"Thank you Nurse." She left the area closing the curtain around you and Luka.

"Don't say a word." You said, not even making eye contact with Luka.
"Wha- I didn't even say anything."
"Luka you're the reason for this i actually thought you were telling the truth then i walk into the café to see that, then you have the audacity to show up here."
"I'm sorry y/n, I know this whole thing looks bad but i'm pretty sure Lila saw you come in thats why she held my hand."
"Lies Luka, I'm sick on them. Now leave me alone i'm going home, don't even try and contact me."
"Y/n...."
You walk out of the hospital kind of regretting what you'd done, you still loved Luka and a part of you wanted to believe him, but the other part of you saw him as a cold hearted untrustworthy liar.

~~~~
~3 months later~
It had been three months since you last spoke to Luka, he took your rant seriously and didn't contact you at all, you'd deleted his phone contact and unfollowed him on all social media. The breakup had been hard, you felt that you and Luka would never be together again, you'd tried to forget about him and move on but all you could do throughout the 3 months was think about him. You stopped hanging out with your friends and only came out of your rooms for school, even though deep down you hoped you'd run into Luka, you never wanted to see him again. But after the three months went by you decided it was time to get your act together and get your life back to how it was.

You began hanging out with Marinette and Alya again which just that made you smile more than you had in the past 3 months. You were hanging out none stop for two weeks and that's when you decided to go on a walk for yourself. No one else, just you. A way to get some fresh air and let go of your past. Paris was always so beautiful and since it was night there was the usual breeze that wasn't warm but wasn't cold at the same time. You enjoyed your 20 minute walk to the park, it was a refreshing way to start fresh. At least it was...

You were on your way back listening to some music with the breeze blowing on your face making you feel like you was in a movie, a great confidence boost I would say. But obviously, movies don't last forever and the director says cut eventually, your director was a tap on your shoulder. You turned around to see...
"Adrien!"
"What?" Said the person, you blinked twice to see if you were seeing things then a blurry blue haired boy appeared.
"Oh... Luka." You said in a very disappointed voice.
"Hey y/n, long time no see, how've you been?"
'Is he seriously acting like nothing has happened? Yeah it's been months but he literally cheated on me, broke my heart then has the AUDACITY to ask me if i'm okay!?'
"I'm good, well um, nice seeing you but i uh i gotta go, sorry." You said turning round to leave, he was the last person you wanted to see tonight since he's the person you went on the walk to forget about in the first place.
"Wait y/n, how about we sit down and have a catch up."
'He's got to be kidding me'
"Sorry Luka, but it's cold and i want to get home."
"Here." he says passing you the hoodie with and L on it that you always wore when you were dating.
You looked at the hoodie, then back at Luka.
"I'm good Luka" you pushed his hand holding the hoodie away, "why don't you give it to Lila? I'm sure she'd love it." Luka let out a sigh, a sigh that sounded guilty to your ears.
"Y/n, are we seriously still on that, i've told you many times neither of the things you saw where what actually happened, how are we gonna move on from this if your gonna use that against me for the rest of my life."
"That's the thing Luka, what if i don't want to move on, what if i want you out my life for good."
"What?"
"Luka do you think if i really wanted to move on I would've contacted you in the last 3 months."
"You told me not to contact you..."
"Exactly, because i don't want anything to do with you!"
"You've got to be kidding me right now."
"No, no i'm not, but do you know what does seem like a big joke?" You started slowly walking up to him and he started backing up at the same time. "The fact that i saw you kiss my worst enemy then walked into your work to apologise and make things right to see you holding her GODDAMN HAND, I passed out from all the stress you put on me, the you had the audacity to turn up at the hospital, you broke my heart, made me so upset i didn't leave my room for 3 months and when i finally FINALLY come out to clear my head who do i run into? YOU, LUKA COUFFAINE! The person who's made me so miserable for THREE. WHOLE. MONTHS." He eventually stopped backing up as he could no longer go anywhere since you'd got him again a building wall.
"I- Y/n i had no idea."
"Oh right yeah you had no idea? I've told you half those things many times DO THINGS JUST GO IN ONE EAR AND OUT THE OTHER WITH YOU!?"
"No, no they don't i just, oh god i feel so bad, i had no idea i made you feel like that."
"Hm, well now you do. Now leave me alone! I never want to see you again!"
"Wait! I want to make it up to you."
You scoffed at his words,
"Too late for that Luka, what's done is is no 'moving on'." This really was starting to feel like a movie now, every movie has an end, and you felt like this was yours....

{A/N: I know this chapter was depressing lol but down worry there's good things to come;)}