7. Moonlight

You were walking down the streets with the bright moonlight shining in the sky. A slight breeze in the air but it was nothing you couldn't bare. You loved night time walks. They made you feel free, happy.

There was this one spot in Paris you always went and sat by at night. It was on the gorgeous green grass by the river. It was always peaceful at this time and night and way a good way to clear your head if necessary. That's what you were going for today, to clear your head. You'd been having mixed feelings for Luka ever since he was akumatized. With ladybug calling you his girlfriend to the tight hug you gave him. It was all a blur. You just needed to clear your head, you couldn't be falling for Luka this soon. You'd only been there a week and your focusing on making friends. But the thing is, what if you saw Luka as more then a friend?
No no no no, he's just a friend.

"Why so down?" A voice came and footsteps approached you from behind. With your arms wrapped around your knees sitting on the grass you looked up and turned your head. There was stood a tall, blonde haired boy in a cat suit.
"Your, Cat Noir?" You said, not being 100% sure what ladybug and Cat Noir actually looked like yet.
"Sure am, now tell me. What's bothering you?" He came and sat next to you, sitting the same way you was.
"I'm fine Cat Noir. Anyways your a Superhero, not a therapist." You chuckled to him.
"True. But! I am pretty good when it comes to advice."
"If you say so."
"So, uhhhh-" he stuttered just like ladybug did at the TV station.
"Y/n."
"Y/n! What's bothering you?"
"Well uh, my friend Luka got akumatized earlier today."
"The blue haired boy?"
"Yeah, and ever since then I don't know, i've been having mixed feelings about him. I never knew how much I cared for him until he was akumatized."
"Do you like him?" Cat Noir raised an eyebrow at you looking into your eyes.
"I- I don't know. I see him as just a friend but what if he's more than that?"
"Well, my advice is to go spend some time with him. Then you'll know for sure if you like him."
"You think so?"
"Yeah, next time you get the opportunity to hang out with him go for it, it might make your feelings more clear."
"Alright. Thank you, Cat Noir."
"No worries y/n. Now, need a ride or should I say, fly home?" He held out his hand and you chuckled while you took it.
"Sure thing Cat Noir." He smiled and took you on his stick back to your house. He placed you outside of your house and you smiled at him looking into his eyes.
"Thanks again, I really appreciate it."
"No worries y/n hopefully we'll run into each other again soon!"
"Yeah, hopefully."
"Alright well, goodbye y/n."
"Bye Cat Noir." He extended his stick and you watched as he jumped from building to building. You smiled and began to walked towards your house.

"BLAH! LUKA! Oh my gosh you scared me!" Luka was standing behind you without you even noticing.
"Sorry y/n, I didn't mean to frighten you." He said in his normal calm, soothing voice.
"No worries, what are you doing here?"
"Well, I was wondering if, tomorrow night you wanted to go to André's ice cream with me?"
You blushed a rosy red colour smiling at him.
"I'd love to Luka."
He smiled as you giving you a warm hug.
"Okay so I'll pick you up at 6?" He said pulling out of the hug.
"Sounds good." You said waving goodbye to him as you stepped inside your house. God you were so excited to go out with him tomorrow night...

 God you were so excited to go out with him tomorrow night