12. Lies

~At school~
"Hey y/n!" Lila stopped you as you made your way up the stairs to your first lesson with Miss Bustier.
"What do you want Lila." You turned around, stopping on the stairs.
"I'm sorry for whatever I did yesterday. I thought we were friends, I thought you liked me. I was so confused when you came to me akumatized saying I threatened to take everything away from you."
Once again, Lila was playing the victim.
"Quit it Lila. I can't remember what I did when I was akumatized but I do remember the text messages. You really need to stop playing the victim in every situation!"
"T- Text messages? What text messages?"
"You'll see soon enough. Maybe it'll jog that memory loss of yours." Your turned around and continued to walk up the stairs, you were so sick of all Lila's lies and playing the victim. So much you weren't even gonna bother faking to be her friend anymore. But it was so.... believable. It's like she meant it. You guessed she'd had a lot of practice. If you had to start drama, you will. You weren't putting up with her crud anymore and soon, everyone will know the truth. They'll see her true colours and who she actually is.

You went and sit in your seat at the back and Marinette turned around to talk to you.
"So what's your plan?" She asked, her arm resting on the top of her chair.
"You'll see." You smiled.
"Okay at least tell me since I hate her."
"Well, I don't really have a plan, i'm just gonna go with the flow."
"Oh yeah? And what if the flow goes south?"
"Then you gotta make south work."
"Your a smart girl y/n, i'm gonna leave this to you."

"Okay class I hope you all have your presentations ready all about you!" Miss Bustier announced.
"Would anyone like to volunteer to go first?"
"I will!" You'd said, raising your hand.
"Wonderful y/n! If you could come up to the front and present your powerpoint."
"Thank you Miss Bustier." You smiled at her while plugging in your laptop to connect with the projector.
"So my presentation isn't any ordinary presentation. It's is still about me but with a twist. My presentation is on... why I got akumatized, featuring Lila Rossi." Everyone in the class exchanged confused looks apart from Marinette of course who couldn't wait for you to start.

"So, my story start when I was at my boyfriend Luka's after school. All of a sudden I got a text message from an unknown number. They were telling me that they overheard one of my conversations about them with my friend after school. Of course I guessed who it was pretty quickly, it was your fellow class mate Lila Rossi. Lila told me that if I didn't choose to be her friend by tomorrow, we were at war. She threaten to take away my friends, boyfriend, everything I have. That obviously made me angry to which I was akumatized. Don't believe me? Here's proof:

And i'm pretty sure that all of the my friends can back me up here because they were all there when it happened

And i'm pretty sure that all of the my friends can back me up here because they were all there when it happened. Still don't believe me? I can text the number right here right now." Everyone's faces were shocked. It not like you could make something like this up and all the evidence was there.

"That's so uncool Lila!"
"Why would you say such a thing?"
"Wow we all through you were nice!"
"Super nice? More like super LIAR!"
"Ugh your ridiculous utterly ridiculous!"

Lila started to cry, it was obviously fake. Everyone had found out about her lies which was likely to ruin her reputation at the school.
"Guys I would never do such a thing!" She started sobbing with her hands on her face.
"Lila all the proof is there." You said pointing up at the screen with the messages.
"It's just... I have this problem. It makes my brain go all weird and I do things I don't mean to do."
"That's enough Lila!" Marinette shouted as she stood from her seat banging her hands onto to the table. "Your a liar and your know it! You just don't like the fact that everyone else does too! I know y/n is not lying because you said it to me too! In person! So quit all your lies and try to be honest like the rest of us!" You could not believe what you were hearing. Marinette had never been so harsh on someone before, she was always so nice and understanding. She always gave people loads of chances, she must of felt the same as you, sick of all Lila's lies.
"I- I- don't-" Lila suttered, she too was surprised at Marinette saying that to her.
"Y/n text the number. Lila get your phone out. We'll see what's really true then." You nodded and Marinette and sent an angry face emoji to the number. No message came through.
"Wait what?"
"See I told you guys! Y/n is trying to get you all to hate me!"
The whole class gasped looking at you standing at the front.
"Wow y/n that's uncool."
"How could you do that to Lila?"
"I'm not even gonna bother insulting her. She's too ridiculous utterly ridiculous."
"What's your problem?"

"No i'm not lying! If it's really not Lila it's someone impersonating her!"
"We don't believe you y/n. Your such a liar!"

Your eyes began to fill up with tears. Your ran out the class out the school running home.
"Y/n!" I voice shouted from behind you as you were running. Your turned around and it was Luka on his bike.
"Luka." You walked up to him falling into his arms. He knew something wrong which made him hug you that much tighter.
"What happened y/n?"
"It's Lila- she- got everyone to hate me." You continued to cry into his chest, his arms wrapped around you pulling you close to him.
"Come on let's get you back to my place." You both walked back to Luka's house, his arm around you as you walked. He sat you on his bed as you lent onto him still with tears running down your face. Luka tuned you to face him and he wiped the tear rolling down your face with his thumb then kissing you softly.
"I have an idea of what might cheer you up." He smiled.
"What is it?"
"Remember when we went to Andrés you said you were interested in pottery?"
"Yeah."
"Well, you could teach me."
"Really!"
"Of course y/n. Anything for you."
"Well, I have all my things at home. You could come back to mine and I can teach you if you want."
"That's wonderful y/n. Shall we go?" He stood up holding out his hand. You couldn't wait to teach him pottery, you loved to do arts and crafts and doing it with Luka was going to make it much more fun.