15. Panic Attack

"You okay y/n?" Alya asked as you stopped at the entrance of the classroom.

"Uh yeah, just a bit, anxious."

"Don't worry, you way overthinking this trust me, no one's mad at you, they're just confused about what happened and if you faked it or not- oop."

"Marinette!"

"The- they think I faked it. Oh god, oh no no no no no no no NO!"

"Y/N! It's fine, no one's mad okay."

"Okay." You had no idea why your nerves were so high, it's just whenever you ran out of a bad situation or got caught doing something you shouldn't be doing in front of someone, you was nervous to face that person again. But this time it wasn't a person it was a whole class. You awkwardly entered the classroom, everyone was already there which made it that much worse because they all started at you as you entered. Nobody said anything though to your surprise, maybe Marinette and Alya were right, nobody was mad.

"Hey newbie." Uh- maybe not.

"Yes Chloe." You said as you slowly turned around to face her.

"What was all that about yesterday?" The whole class went silent, everyone was not looking at you, waiting to hear what yesterday was really about. "Because you ran out like you'd seen some ghost or summin. Or maybe you just looked in the mirror ahahaha!"

"Very funny Chloe."

"Yeah what did happen?"
"Was you lying?"
"Was it fake?"
"Why did you run out?"
"Who was actually messaging you?"
"Was it edited?" The whole class started crowding around you asking you multiple questions, so much it started to stress you out.

"THAT'S ENOUGH!" Marinette shouted, standing up from her chair. "CAN'T YOU ALL SEE YOUR STRESSING HER OUT! THE POOR GIRL'S STRUGGLING TO BREATHE. GET AWAY FROM HER NOW!" The class started to slowly back away back into their seats.

"Sorry y/n."
"Sorry."
"We didn't mean to stress you out."
"We're just confused."

"It doesn't matter now," You said standing up of the floor with Marinette's help. "It's in the past, just don't talk about it again, especially in front of me." Marinette took you out of the class to the bathroom so you could calm down.

~~~~

"I'm so sorry y/n, I didn't think they'd react like that."

"It's fine Marinette, it's not your fault."

"Are you okay now?"

"I'd rather not face them again, I haven't had a panic attack like that since I was 12."

"Well what do you normally do when, you know, panic?"

"I'd rather just go home. Oh shoot wait I can't go home, my parents are at work and I have no key."

"Is there anywhere else you could go?"

"I mean I'm not sure if it'll work but I could call Luka."

"Seems reasonable." You got your phone out of your pocket and called Luka's contact. It took him a while to answer but he did eventually.

~~~~

'y/n?'

"Hey Luka."

'Is everything okay?'

"Not really, everyone started asking me questions when I got into class which made me have a panic attack."

'Oh my gosh are you okay hun? I'm so sorry that happened.' You blushed at Luka calling you hun, that's the first time he'd ever called you something other then your name.

"I'm better now but I don't really want to face them again. It'll only make me panic again."

'Alright I'm on my way to get you now.'

"Thank you Luka, I really appreciate it."

'Anything for you y/n'

You waited in the locker rooms for Luka to arrive while Marinette went and told Miss Bustier that you had a panic attack and was going home. Miss Bustier agreed and said that both of you handled the situation well, she also wished you were better soon.

Luka arrived after 5 minuets and ran into the locker room, as soon as he saw you on the bench he instantly ran over giving you a big hug.

"Oh my gosh y/n I was so worried!" You blushed hard at his words, how much he cared for you made your heart melt like ice cream on a sunny day.

"Come on, I'll take you back to my boat, thank you Marinette."

"No problem, I hope your better soon y/n." You smiled, holding Lukas hand tight as you walked out of the locker room and out the school. Luka walked out home and sat you on the sofa in his living room then sitting beside you. Ad tired as you was from a really late night sleep and such a stressful morning you rested your head on Luka's shoulder as he played the guitar. When you rested you head on Luka's shoulder he let out a small chuckle.

"What?" You smiled,

"Nothing... Just, Deja Vu."

"From the carnival?"

"Yeah." You chuckled slowly closing you eyes and drifting off to sleep. Luka wrapped his arms around you kissing you on your forehead.

"I love you." He whispered but since you were asleep you didn't hear it, looks like both you and Luka love each other, you just don't know how or when to say it to each other...

" He whispered but since you were asleep you didn't hear it, looks like both you and Luka love each other, you just don't know how or when to say it to each other