Revelation

Rays of sunlight filter through the window, reflecting off of Huzifor's cheeks. The tingling warmth from the light wakes Huzifor up from his deep and relaxing sleep. He hadn't slept like that since he came back from Agra Kayn. 

"Finally some peace", the giant says as he sits up with a smile.

Suddenly a loud thud pierces through the door.

"OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR"

_______________________________________

The night before

Defeat

"God, Moses you gotta stop feeding so much man"

"Fuck off, I can't change who I am okay", Moses snickers.

"anyways, Moses you gotta help me out man. How do I talk to Huzifor?", inquires Umerson.

"Oh so now you want the feeder's advice"

"Moses Plis-"

"uhh... just go to him, and let your emotions do the talking", Moses replies.

"Its not that simple okay, I can't just go to him and blurt everything out", Umerson sighs.

"Oh but that's exactly what you're gonna do. We're going to his place tomorrow".

"Tomorrow?!"

"yea tomorrow, and you're gonna let out everything that's inside of you".

____________________________________________________

"OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR"

"What the hell is going on? Who's there?!"

"JUST OPEN THE GODDAMN DOOR"

Since Huzifor was home alone, he was scared shitless. However, the guy mustered up the courage to open the door. And to his surprise, a wild Umerson stood in front of him.

"We have....... to talk, right.... now", Umerson says while being out of breath.

"Alright alright, calm down at least"

"I don't know how to say this.... but.. I know that you have feelings for me, and lately, you're all that's on my mind. Everywhere I look I see things that remind me of you. And I just can't seem to get you out of my mind. I guess, I'm falling for you Huzifor"

Huzifor stares at Umerson, with dead silence between them for a few seconds. Suddenly, Huzifor bursts out laughing.
"What kind of prank is this? and you came all the way just for this-"

"Huzi I was serious..."

"Wait what?! what gave you the idea that I'm into you?"

"B-but Moses said-" Umerson becomes lost in confusion.

"Moses? you believed that delusional fuck?!"

"Well- he made quiet the compelling argument"

"so you like me huh?" Huzifor smirks.

"NO FORGET EVERYTHING I SAID", says an embarrassed Umerson as he runs out of Huzifor's place.

So Huzifor isn't into me.  I made a fool out of myself for nothing, and all of those feelings... they mean nothing anymore.