The curse

A week had already passed since the fateful meeting between Umerson and Huzifor. Umerson thought that if he got enough time, he'd eventually move on from Huzifor's love debacle.

Another day another League game. Finally Huzifor decided to let things slide by and finally join the boys for a game of league. Moses also decided to join in after losing his 5th ranked game of the day, tumbling back down to Silver 4 again. They called their lanes and locked in their respective champions. One would think that they would make a strong team with all three playing their mains, but alas, the curse would not subdue.

Just like every other match, the game was filled with tilt, anger, and frustration. Umerson's Nocturne jungle remained unmatched, as he was dominating the whole map with his shroud of darkness. On the other hand, top lane was filled with echoes of Gankplank's barrels exploding in vain and Huzifor's frustration. In a mix of constantly having his lane pushed, Gnar dodging his barrels, and the enemy jungler perfectly ganking him from the flank; saying that Huzifor was tilted would be an understatement. 

"I'M BEING CAMPED, SOME HELP WOULD BE NICE UMERSON!?".

"Only if you aren't pushed into the enemy tower's ass the whole time", Umerson snarks back.

"Just let me reach level 13 and then I carry"

However, in spite of Huzifor's efforts, the match's timeline seemed to be shortening by the minute. Umerson finally found a good opportunity to help the dire top lane. However, the gank was soon counter-ganked successfully by the enemy jungler, with Huzifor's KDA falling to a meager 0 6. 

Ravaging with frustration, Huzifor lashes out. "If only we had an actual jungler who knew what he was doing. Why do I always have to get the worst teammates."

"wha-..........."

"Uhh, he's been helping the other lanes out pretty well, and we're pretty far ahead from the enemy team. You're the only one feeding", Moses retaliates.

"If he had helped me, my lane would've been going decent too, and I would've been able to carry you all".

"WHAT DO YOU EXPECT ME TO DO? TOWER DIVE? DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW TO FUCKING PLAY THIS GAME!?!" Umerson explodes.

"I-...."

"YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE PLAYING THIS FUCKING GAME"

Umerson69 has left the game

"Uhh... what just happened?!" asks a shooketh Moses.

HuziFor420 has left the game

"Seriously guys? real mature"

__________________________

I've never lost my temper before, and I've never lashed out like that, and that too on Huzifor. What's wrong with me. 

Umerson thinks to himself as he lays down on his bed. He realizes he has to talk to someone, and who better to talk to about Huzifor than Moses.

Mosie

Hey? you there?

yea

and what tf

happened

back there

Idek, you know I've never yelled at anyone like that before

I just couldn't handle Huzifor talking to me like that

ohh

I

see

the

problem

what?

Its cause

you

like him

But what does that have to do with anything?

hurtful words

from

someone

you like

hurt

even

more

and you

couldn't bare that

wut

so...

what do I do now?

talk to him

tell him

what you're feeling

ughh

______________________________

Moses' words stuck through with Umerson, and he realized he has no other choice but to talk it out with Huzifor. With a heavy heart, and teary eyes, the boy slipped towards slumber.