Chapter 31 | Catch The Next Plane To Zürich

SO I HAVE A REALLY BIG ANNOUCEMENT AND IT'S EXCITING (WELL I THINK SO ANYWAY) AND IT'S GOING TO BE IN THE AUTHOR'S NOTE, SO PLEASE BE SURE TO CHECK THAT OUT BECAUSE I DON'T WANT YOU TO BE OUT OF THE KNOW AND I THINK THAT MOST OF YOU ARE GOING TO LIKE THIS ANNOUCEMENT, SO YEAH, JUST KEEP THAT IN MIND. (p.s., I wrote like 85% of this today so ignore any typos please)

Chapter 31 | Catch The Next Plane To Zürich

“Relationships are like bubbles – they’re fragile.” — Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps

“Are you sure you don’t want to come with us?” I ask Graham for the umpteenth time this morning. “It’s gonna be lots of fun,” I say in a singsong voice as I move around the room we’re sharing, getting dressed.

“I don’t think I’ve ever been surer of anything in my life,” Graham tells me from where he’s lying in the queen-sized bed, doing something on his phone. “Besides, Beckett says he wants to go golfing later today.”

“Who goes golfing?” I wonder, crinkling my nose before pulling on a pair of black-and-white Nike sneakers.

“Your brother, apparently, and he wants Vince and me to go with him,” Graham explains.

“I think that’s just an excuse the three of you came up with to not come, but alrighty.”

“It’s not just an excuse,” He laughs. “We don’t leave for four days though; I’ll go with you before we leave.”

Today is Tuesday, March 3, so the second full day that Aspen, Beckett, Sienna, Vince, Graham, and I have been in Cape Cod. We had this really cool itinerary thing planned out for how we’d spend our six days on the Cape, but unfortunately, it rained all day yesterday, so now we’re off schedule, which sucks.

Then again though, I guess it wasn’t so bad, because we were stuck in the house all day, which meant that I was able to keep Carson’s claws away from my boyfriend. I don’t think that he knows that his deranged ex is in Cape Cod, let alone in the house next door to us and I don’t plan on filling him. It’s not because I don't trust him though, because I do, I just don't really see a reason I need to tell him.

Also, yesterday, Sienna and Vince, being the death defying daredevils they are, decided that they’d go down to the beach and go skinny dipping…in the middle of a thunderstorm. Sienna invited Beckett and Aspen and Graham and me to come too, but I vetoed that idea pretty quickly because A.) I didn't want to get electrocuted/arrested/sand in weird places and B.) I wasn’t keen on the idea of seeing any of them naked (except Graham, obviously), especially not my brother. Aspen and Beckett ended up going paddle boarding though, so Graham and I had the house for a few hours and we made really good use of the time, I think.

There is no rain today though, so Aspen, Sienna, and I are going whale watching, which should be exciting. The boys were supposed to come with us, but evidently that planned has changed and they’re going golfing now. I think that the three of them are just afraid of seeing whales or something though, which is funny.

“You promise?” I ask Graham curiously, pulling my hair into a low ponytail and grabbing my car keys.

“I promise,” He confirms with a nod, putting his phone down and picking the remote up, turning the TV on.

“I’m hope you know that I’m holding you to that,” I tell him, walking over to the bed and leaning down, pecking him on the lips. “Have fun golfing,” I say before turning on my heels and heading towards the door.

“I’m pretty sure no one has fun golfing, but I’ll try,” He tells me. “You have fun with your whale thing.”

“I will have so much fun with my whale thing,” I reply matter-of-factly. “I’m going to take so many pictures and when I get back I’m going to show them to you and you’re going to be really jealous,” I state.