Chapter 9

Yayy finally New Chapter!!

Sorry its not very long I just suck at writing long chapters so ill just give lots of short ones :P

So Enjoy and Please Dont forget to VOTE!!!! and comment I love it when you guys comment!!

______________________________________________________________________

Yesterday I made a promise to myself and to Him. I promised I would visit him every day that I could. Through rain and shine and whatever other weird weather Australia threw at me. I will visit every day.

I got a call from the police yesterday saying they wanted me to come in to the station today. So I decided I’d go instead of school because I didn’t want to get bombarded again anyway.

The police station was a typical police station. Well at least I think it was because I’ve never been in one before but it was pretty ordinary. A big blue sign out the front saying “POLICE” helped me find it.

I walked in and told the lady at the desk why I was there. She asked me to take a seat and wait, so that's what I did.

It was only about half an hour later! That a very strict looking woman who looked about in her 40’s came and asked me to follow her. She led me through a couple of hallways then into a small room with a massive mirror on one side, a table with three chairs around it and what looked like a tape recorder in the middle.

There was a short dark skinned man already in there sitting on one of the chairs. She motioned me to sit in the opposite side facing the mirror.

As soon as I sat down she started talking.

‘This interview is being tape recorded and may be given in evidence if your case is brought to trial. The time is 2100 hours on Monday 15th March 2011. This interview is taking place at Willara Police Station’. She said speaking so fast I found it hard to understand her.

‘My name is PC 964 Bloggs, I work at Willara Police Station. My role today is to interview you in relation to the offence(s) you've been arrested for’. Wait what I’ve been arrested!!

‘ I will be making notes during the interview purely for my reference. This is PC 326 Smith’. He waved at me; I got the feeling that he didn’t talk much.

‘Can you give your full name please?’

‘Ummm I don’t thin...’

‘Full Name Please!’ she scared the S*** out of me!

‘Elizabeth Maria England’ I managed to get out.

‘And your date of birth’

‘Ummm...’

‘You mean to tell me you don’t know when you were born?’ She interrupted

‘Uh no’ I was so confused.

‘So you don’t know when you were born?’

‘30th February 1994’ I finally got out.

‘Can you confirm for the purpose of the tape that there are no other persons present in the interview room?’ She practically barked.

‘Urr no, no one else is here.’ My first straight answer, woo!

‘I now need to caution you, and its important that you understand what the caution means, so you do not have to say anything but it may harm your defence if you do not mention when questioned something which you later rely on in court. Anything you do say may be given in evidence. Do you understand?’

‘umm ok...’ I was interrupted by a knock at the door.

The other guy, Smith I think his name was got up an answered the door. A tall woman came stumbling in.

‘Melissa! She wasn’t arrested! She’s come to testify about that hit and run accident that happened a few days back!’ She gasped.

‘Oh shit... not again. And I was really getting into it this time too!’ She grumbled.

Relief flooded through me. So I wasn’t getting arrested for a crime I didn’t know I committed!

The rest of the interview went a lot smoother. The yelling stopped and it turns out that Bloggs was actually quite friendly. Especially when she wasn’t trying to get a confession out of you.

After woods I went to see Him again.

He was unchanged and I got bored just sitting there. So I told him all about what happened at the police station and about Bloggs and Smith and the big mess up over me being a criminal.

His POV

Yesterday she promised me that she would come every day that she could. Well at least life wouldn’t be as boring then, and she was defiantly funny.

After an amount of time of how long, I do not know. She still hadn’t visited.

I started to doubt that she would show. But then again why should she. Who was I to her. Just a random whose life she had saved.

Just as I was about to give up all hope I heard footsteps come into the room.

I felt a hand touch mine and I knew it was her.

She didn’t say anything for a while. But then she went into a whole story about a police station and some officer named Bloggs who thought she was a criminal.

If I could laugh I would have been on the ground as she explained.

She wasn’t a good speaker or anything. Always stumbling over her words and getting the story mixed up. But that only added to the humour.

Without her life would be so much more boring.