Chapter 4

Shiro P.O.V: 

I was doing a small patrol around the halls after I couldn't sleep. I heard someone walking the hall ahead of me and as I got closer to the end of the hall the H/C haired male came into view, His bag on his back.  He froze once we made eye contact. 

"What are you doing?" I asked as he looked around confused 

"U-Umm walking around?..." He rubbed the back of his neck. I sighed and walked up to him and inspected him, I took note that he was still in the healing pod clothes. 

"Aren't you supposed to be in the healing pod?" I asked now standing in front of him.

"I feel perfectly fine thank you," He said standing tall but he was at least a head shorter than me. I only nodded and looked down at him. He huffed.

"What do you want?" he glared slightly.

"Follow me" I turn around and start heading to my room. I look back to make sure that he is following and he was.  Once I made it to my room I opened the door and motioned for him to go on ahead. He walks ahead into the room and stands in the middle as he looks around. I walk in after him and shut the door. 

"You can rest on the bed I can sleep on the floor," I said as I went to grab spare pillows and a blanket from my closet.

"It's your bed you take it I can handle the floor" He states sternly. This started a small argument before we came to an agreement that we would both sleep in my bed after he stated that it was big enough for us both.

"Fine, we'll both sleep on my bed then."

"Fine" I sighed as I placed his bag on the floor and got out of my uniform while the other male had fallen asleep behind me.  He was curled into a small ball on my bed and was hugging a pillow. He looked kinda...cute. Once I was done I turned the lights off and then laid down on the bed next to him only for him to turn around and hide in my chest. 

I froze for a bit before I wrapped my arms around him with my back against the wall. I slowly fell asleep after a while of looking over his features.

~Time skip brought to you by fluffy Galran ears~

When I woke up in the morning with something curled around me and with a tight grip.  When I looked down I was greeted by the male who was wrapped tightly around me. For a small male, he had incredible strength. After about 10 minutes I managed to escape his death grip and go to the bathroom and get ready. I left the bathroom after changing to see he was still asleep. I then crept out of the room and was met with a panicking Allura.

"What's the matter, princess?" I asked.

"The boy isn't in the med bay and the paladins haven't seen him anywhere" she sounded panicked and a little mad that there was an unknown person roaming her palace. 

"Don't worry princess he is fine, I found him walking around last night with his bag. He's currently resting in my room and he has no ill intent from what I've seen" I stated calmly in hopes to ease her. She then sighs.

"Well, at least he isn't doing anything. Is he still injured? He shouldn't be walking around yet" She asked again.

"Surprisingly he is perfectly okay and has a very strong grip since we slept in the same bed after a mini fight on who sleeps where and agreeing we share the bed." I could feel my cheeks heat up slightly as I scratched the back of my neck.

"Ah, I see well I'm glad to hear that he is okay. I will inform the others that He is in your room. you can head to the dining room and eat while we wait for him to wake up" I nod at her words and start heading to the dining room to get some food for myself and to bring some for the (h/c)-nette as well in case he was hungry when he woke up. After getting the food I walked back to my room with both bowls in hand and walked back to my room.

When I opened the door the room was still dark and saw that the male was still peacefully asleep on the bed curled up among the sheets.  I smiled and set the food down before going over and shaking him gently to wake him up. What I didn't expect was for him to wake up and trap me in a headlock.

"Ah sorry" He let me go and I took a deep breath.

"It's alright I was just waking you up to say that I have food" I motioned to the two plates of food sitting on the small table near the wall.

"Thank you" He smiles and it was so cute. I grab the plates and hand one to him as I sit beside him and eat my own food.

M/N's P.O.V: 

I quickly ate my food but stopped halfway as I felt eyes on me. I turned my head to face Shiro who was looking at me.

"Wha?" I said my mouth half full. He only responded in a laugh that made my heart beat fast, I quickly turned my head back to my food at that and finished eating.

"You've got some food goo on your cheek" soon after he said that I felt his metallic thumb brush the side of my cheek. I flinched at the touch, it was odd for me. He apologized then did it again this time getting the food off my cheek. I looked at him in confusion as he licks it off his thumb.

"There," He stood up and walked to the door "I'll be back once I take the plates to the kitchen you might want to change in that time as I'll be taking you to the bridge to meet the others and figure out what we are going to do with you," he said before he left. After he left the room I grabbed my bag and looked for my uniform. I pulled it out and put it all on then looked in the body-length mirror on the wall.

"Damn I look fine in this"

(credit to the creator/artist of this artwork)

I was pulled out of my admiration thoughts by Shiro as he walks in.

"Nice outfit you got there" He leaned on the doorframe as I turned around quickly.

"Thanks, I designed and made it myself" I smiled proudly.

"You're welcome now let's head to the bridge" I nod and follow him out of the room. Time to meet the so-called paladins of Voltron.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

enjoy the chapter and make sure you check the other books I have out.