Chapter 3

I am so sorry for not updating this earlier I've just been busy and couldn't find my motivation to write this book for a while. But please do enjoy the chapter and go and check out the other books and request chapters on the one-shot book I have.

Anyway, enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The group had gone to the food hall and Hunk had volunteered to make lunch for everybody. Shiro had stayed behind to look after the boy and see to any changes that could happen to him. he sat down on the floor outside the healing pod and pulled out a book that he had been reading recently. He opens to his last read page and continued reading the interesting story.

Keith came in after a while carrying a bowl of food.
"Here I thought you might be hungry." He said as he handed the food to him. Shiro gladly took the bowl and ate the food.
"Thank you Keith" Keith nodded in reply and sat next to him.
"Any changes?" He asked after a moment of silence.
"Not really but he seems oddly calm despite the injuries that he has endured. It's odd" He spoke after he finished his food. Keith nodded.
"Yeah, I noticed that too." He turned his gaze to the H/C-haired male in the tank.
"Hey, Shiro..." he asked taking a closer look at the male.
"Hm?" He hummed as he turned to look at the shorter male. "What is it?"
"Doesn't he kind of look like a galea to you?" He asks again. Shiro gets up and walks over to look for himself.
"Yeah actually he does... go get Coran and the others."Keith nod and quickly leaves the room to go and get the others. Shiro looked over the man's features and he indeed had galena features but he also had a human-like appearance.
"Just what are you..."

~time skip~

Coran had run a few more tests to find out anything about the boy, they had managed to figure out that he was mostly Galran and human, but, there were others mixed in and a few others as well which they could not identify.
"Well according to this he's Galran and human along with a few others. Which is rather interesting don't you think?" He asks looking at the others. Allura quickly left the room before anything else could be said. Coran looks at her and sighs. "I'll talk to her later" the others nod as Coran explains his other findings. After everything was talked about Coran left the room leaving the five paladins in the room with the male.
"How long does it say he'll be in there for?" Lance asked as he darted from side to side inspecting the male trying to figure out if he would be competition for Allura's heart. Pidge walks to the stand and looks.
"Well earlier it said that he'd be in there for a week but now it's changed to 4 days" she stated shocked.
"Wait did you say it's changed to four days?!" Lance exclaimed shocked as he darted over to Pidge and looked for himself.  "You weren't lying" he mumbles looking at the panel. The others walk over and have a look for themselves.
"Can he heal himself or something? I've never seen someone heal so fast before" Pidge said as she walks over to the healing pod. Hunk and Lance soon join her.
"he looks healed already" Hunk points out. Shiro and Keith walked over and nodded in agreement.
"Let's just wait until he gets out then we can ask him what happened. Also, Pidge your still working on his ship right?" Shiro asked looking at the sorter being in front of him. Pidge nodded.
"Yeah, it's different and new stuff so I'm fixing it and upgrading it at the same time. I've noted a few things down already but other than that it's pretty much just a normal Galran ship that Coran showed us before" she replied rambling a little.
"That's good to know can you bring the notes to our next meeting?" Shiro asked. Pidge nodded her head.
"I'll get going and keep working on the ship and Hunk can you come and help me please?" Hunk nodded his head as both he and Pidge leave the room.
"I'm going to go and train" Keith mumbled leaving. Lance ran after him yelling that Keith wasn't better than him. Shiro sighed at the chaotic duo.
"Those two while be forever rivals won't they?" He mumbles to no one in particular. He took one last glance at M/N before he left the room himself to go to his room.

~time skip~

It was now the middle of the night and everyone was asleep in their rooms.  Meanwhile, M/N woke up in the pod and looked around then down at his remaining injuries. He sighs and the pod door opens and he stumbles out.
"Ugh, my head hurts...." He looks around the room then walks to the middle panel and pulls up the screen. "Heh, I made it. Now, where are my clothes? And my stuff?" He looks around the room but couldn't find his things. He then left the room and roamed the halls of the castle looking for a place or a sign of where his clothes and things were.

After walking for a while he came across the room where all the lions were.
"So this is where they keep you all... I'll keep that in mind for later then." His hand goes up to his neck feeling for his necklace and sighs in relief when he finds that it's still there.
"Thankfully they didn't get this or I would be in big trouble." He looks at the lions again and walks around looking at each of them in detail. He then stopped in front of the black one and touched the barrier. It slowly opened as he walked in and it closed behind him.
"Dad will be so happy" he smiled walking to the large metal feline as it lowered its head and let M/N inside. (I know this wouldn't actually happen in the show but this is a fanfic and it shall) he walked the control panel and looked around with a small smirk as he sat down in the seat. The lion powered on and M/N smirked even more.
"Oh this is going to be good father will be very glad to hear about this." He gets up and leaves the lion and walks out of the room going back to his old mission of finding his stuff.

As he was walking through the halls he heard a door open and hid around the corner. He heard footsteps get closer as Shiro walked around the corner and walks the other way from him. M/N wine down the hall and found out which one was Shiro's room and slipped inside looking around. Surprisingly he found all his things in the room and quickly grabbed them before going to leave. only he came face to face with a confused and slightly annoyed Shiro
'Oh no,' M/n thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~