ABBY W HU

So I went to go look through the notes on my phone, seeing if there were any fanfics i haven't posted on here.
And I found something.
NOW.. AT FIRSR, I DIDNmT RECALL WRITING THIS
BUT IT WAS A THING WITH FIVE PEOPLE (The people? Jay, Lachlan, Preston, Rob, and Mitch *nervous laughter*)
AND IT WAS WITH ALL OF THEM
IT WASN'T FINISHED
IT WASN'T EVEN SEXUAL
BUT
IT WAS LIKE, "Mitch, Rob, Lachlan, and Preston were drunk blah blah decided to play truth or dare bLAH BLAH" AND THE TRUH OR DARE WAS SEXUAL ANd then I remembered.
I wrote it at like, 4am one day and never finished it. BUT JAY QUIETLY WAS LIKE "Of course" WHEN ROB SAID THE TRUTH "has anyone ever dreamed/wished they had sex with anyone in this room"' WAS I drunk when writing this oh my god thank god it isn't finished.
Yolo
Imma just post what I had written so far here. I'M S ORRY

This was insane. It was the night before a convention and the five of them were staying at Mitch's house and well, four of them for drunk. Jay, not liking alcohol, was the only sober one. They decided to play truth or dare but Jay had no clue it would be this sexual. Turn on's were confessed, lap dances were given, same with hickeys.. It was crazy. All of them were shirtless, Mitch and Jay only being in their boxers. All the truth and dares were read off apps and website. "Alright, has anyone ever dreamed/thought about having sex with anyone else in the room?" Rob asked drunkingly, his words a bit slurred. No one answered. Lachlan took a drink from his beer and Preston glanced around. "Of course." Jay had mumbled under his breath. Jay had to admit, all four of these men were hot and he would love to be with them, but he was too shy. He did not expect anyone to hear him. He was wrong. "Hm? What was that, Jay?" Mitch asked with a sly smirk. Jay's face flushed a deep shade of red and the other three stared at him with raised eyebrows, Mitch still smirking. Jay swore it was these guys mission to make Jay embarrassed cause that's all they've been doing tonight. "N-Nothing." He mumbled embarrassedly and looked down. "You sure? Cause I could've sworn I heard you say 'of course.' Hm."

I DON'T REMEMBER WRITING THAT I'M SCREAMING SEND HELP THIS IS WHY I SHOULDN'T WRITE LATE AT NIGHT