Where the Sun is coldest

Sarada wakes up to find warm hands around her chest. She blushes really hard and punches Boruto in the face.

Sarada: Boruto! What are you doing here?! What did you do to me?

Shikadai: Cut some slack, will ya Sarada? I've been watching you both all night and he's done nothing to you, don't worry.

Sarada: ....you were watching us?

A huge smirk grows on Shikadai's and Inojin's faces as Sarada begins to have a dark aura surrounding her.

Sarada: Why didn't any of you wake me up? 

Boruto: Maybe because you told me that you wanted to sleep?

Sarada: Boruto! Why were you cuddling me? Y'know that I don't like anyone doing that to me. 

Boruto: But you wanted it so!-

Sarada: Out of all people, I thought you would've known that at night, I'm a completely different person and I do things that are completely not of my desire. You should've gone away from me!

Boruto: Sarada I-!

Sarada: Forget it!

Sarada turned her back on him and started folding her blanket and putting it back into her bag. Boruto knew he shouldn't talk to her now, she was mad at him being not controlling himself and he knew it very well. 

Shikadai: Anyways, all that aside, we will continue on this journey to the Land of Silence

Inojin, Sarada and Boruto: Yes sir!

****in the sky***

Sarada: I can sense some chakra at the bottom of that cave!

Shikadai: Okay, then lets go there!

****In the cave****

Sarada: It's oddly hot here. Shikadai, can you use wind style to keep us cool.

Shikadai: I can't sustain Wind Style for that long though.

Sarada: Just try, in the meantime I could gather some rocks with my Planetary Devastation and use my chakra threads to hold it up as a shelter.

Shikadai: Okay. Wind Release; Breezing Wind.

The area suddenly sparked flames in the atmosphere.

Shikadai: What?! This place was filled with flammable specks so it was only enhanced by my Wind Style. Boruto! Water Style!

Boruto: Roger that! Water Style; Water Basin Jutsu!

The flames instantly diminished into gas evaporating into the atmosphere.

Shikadai: Sarada, can you use your Susanoo to keep us cool as we progress through the cave?

Sarada: Yes. Susanoo!

A red figure wearing protective clothing had emerged

Sarada: Hop on!

Everyone embarked onto the red figure and they progressed through the cave, seeing the fossils of various people that once tried to go through this cave. Sarada tried to keep her eyes off them and focus on the main road ahead of them, but she still shivered at the sight of so many fallen shinobi. Boruto came beside her and put his hand on her shoulder.

Boruto: It's okay! I'm here, no need to be afraid!

Sarada looked at him with sharp, cold eyes.

Sarada: ......go away Boruto.....

Boruto was taken aback by this. No matter how mad she was or how annoyed, she never told him to go away and with such coldness too. What happened to her? Sarada, on the other hand was thinking otherwise.

Sarada: (I need you to hate me Boruto, I need you to hate me so you don't feel anything when I leave. I'm sorry if I'm hurting you.)

They progressed until they came to a place that seemed to be filled with fiery flames that filled the sky and a single path that lead them forward. It seemed infinite and huge. Sarada knew exactly where they had arrived.

Sarada: This is....inside the Sun! How come it's at tolerable heat inside here?

The others nodded

Shikadai: This certainly is bizarre. Sarada, are you sure this is inside the Sun?

Sarada: Yeah, Dad went on a mission here once because there was Otsutsuki here. However, he was never able to finish the mission here because of short notice of the war occurring.

Shikadai: So, everyone be on alert.

Sarada, Inojin and Boruto: Yes sir!

Sarada felt a presence behind her and flung her kunai at that direction. 

Unknown: Oh! The Sharingan! We haven't seen that in a while. The last time we did, who had it again? Oh yes! Sasuke Uchiha.

Sarada: (Dad!)

Unknown: Oh! He's your dad? That makes things easier then, he gave me such a bruise back then, the only way I could pay him back is by killing the one and only daughter he loves.

Sarada had tears bottling in her eyes.

Sarada: It's on!